B(add)est Day🦋

Wuxian pov.

He looked so cute while sipping that pink strawberry milk.

Yes, I had been admiring him while he was admiring me. I had seen how that enticing lip sipped that pink strawberry milk cutely. How his chubby cheeks blushed when he saw me enter the cafe.

And don't ask me how could I do that without him knowing It. I just had my way.

Fortunately, the world gave me a chance to make a move. He bumped into me when I was standing in front of the cafe to check a notification on my iPad. I realised it when I heard someone fall a little hard behind me.

And boom! I saw my kitten on the land trying to stand up by himself.

He said it didn't hurt anywhere but I knew his elbow injury. I just knew. And my Alpha being a smart ass offered him a ride to the so his boss didn't scold him for being late because he came here with the CEO.

I told him to call me Gege when we were all alone, and he was blushing hard and smiling cutely.  His strawberry smell made his gesture more adorable.

Oh lord, I could eat him right now if I could. My kitten is too adorable as fuck.

"I don't think it's appropriate, Xiānshēng. You are my boss, and I am just—" he said while turning his face away from me, hiding his blushed cheek. I replied to him before he finished his sentence,

"Didi, if we are all alone like now, we are just normal Gege-didi, I am not on my duty now, as same as you. So just call me Gege, okay?" I gave him my sweetest smile.

He blushed again and said, "If that's what you want, Wuxian gege." he replied with a smile and turned his face to the road again. Fuck, my name sounds beautiful when he said it.

"So how's your first day here, Gege? Are you having fun?"

"Yeah, I am having fun, Didi. It's just my jet lag annoyed me, but I have to do my work." I said while scratching my forehead.

I am being honest. I didn't have such a mood to do work but my lovely best friend made me check some contracts and documents.

"Please take care of yourself, Gege. Your work may be important but your body is more important," he said and gave me that deadly smile again.

"Thank you for your care, Didi," I said replying to his smile.

"And, we are here" I opened my door, took an antiseptic, walked to Wangji's side and opened his door.

"Fold your left sleeve, Didi, I know your elbow is injured," I said while kneeling in front of him. He still sat in the car's seat, but he was facing the opened door.

So we were in a face-to-face position now.

"Oh My God, you don't have to, Gege. I will treat it as soon as I arrive at my cubicle" he said.

"The wounds will be infected, Didi. Fold your sleeve up, I don't like to see you hurting"

It was true, seeing Wangji endure his pain on the way here, I felt hurt too, I don't know why.

He obeyed me and folded his sleeve up until I could see his reddened wound. I felt really bad seeing that wound in his milky white arm.

"It will be a little hurt, you can squeeze my shoulder."

I started to put the antiseptic on his wound. And as I said, he squeezed my shoulder,
"Ahh~ that's hurt." he moaned a little. Fuck, his moans made me--- I had to have a cold shower to calm down my Wuxianconda now.

I finished my work on his hand as fast as I could but still with a careful touch so I didn't hear his moan which made me hold myself. 

After I returned the antiseptic and I bandage to their first place, I said,
"Come out, I will take you to your office room so that your boss doesn't scold you"