Couldn't hold myself

Wuxian POV.

I didn't know why I ended up being so clingy to Wangji. I never did things as I did to Wangji to anyone else. Not even my parents and my sister.

I was a boy and a pureblood alpha after all. Resting my head on his laps while he stroked my hair was something that I wanted to do for so long. But I never felt like I can do it with someone else before I met Wangji. His warmth comforts me so much.

"Gege, where should I sleep?" He held my pinky finger from behind.

"Huh? Of course, in my room. Why did you ask that?" I answered him.

"But, Gege...I was- um, I mean- w-we will sleep on the same bed?" He asked me shyly.

Damn, his gesture was a danger for me.

"I won't do anything without your consent, Didi. I have to protect youu as a alpha. I can't bring you to any harm." I said while stroking his soft cheeks with my thumbs.

What the hell did he put on his face to got this milky white baby skin?

"Sleep on my room tonight, na?" I said again.

"Err, Alright Gege. I can't ignore your offer after all." He answered.

______________________________

"Fuck! Fuck! Yes, I'm cumming" I moaned slowly and stroke my manhood faster and spilled out the white liquid.

I couldn't hold myself and I had to finish it with myself because I didn't want to hurt my precious omega by doing 'that' thing if he wasn't ready at all.

And all l could think is how it felt to be inside wangji, I cummed faster than ever.

Damn, Wangji gave a lot of impact on my sanity. It was hard to holding back when your cute omega is around and made a lot of cute
gestures. He would be the end of me.

Flashback

I leaned back to the bed's headboard while checking some e-mails on my iPad. I was waiting for my turn to had a shower, while Wangji did it first.

My face looks really serious but my mind was filled with Wangji's face and adorable gestures, it driving me mad and I was on my edge to hold back.

I wished Wangji finished his bath as soon as possible so I could take a cold shower to calm down my lower part.

I already prepared a long sleeve t-shirt for him. Ofcourse, it was mine because we didn't have time for bought his clothes today. I prepared my clothes for him.

"Gege? Should I wear my previous clothes or you have something for me to wear tonight? It felt inappropriate if I take one of your clothes from your walk-in closet." He walked at me calmly.

He walked calmly, but I'm not calmed at all. The view was kiling me.

There was Wangji. Walked innocently without thinking about my sanity and how hard I held myself every time I saw him.

He wore a small towel on his waist. That towel wrapped his waist pretty well because of its exposed half of his thighs. Damn, I had never seen such a beautiful legs like his legs before.