Author's Note

Entering Senior High School in the academic track that is Accountancy, Business and Management (ABM) Strand has been a transformative experience for me. From the moment I stepped foot into the school, I knew that this was the path I wanted to take. I was excited about the prospect of studying accountancy, business and management and all the opportunities it could provide for my future.

Throughout my Senior High School journey, I was exposed to a wide range of specialized subjects that gave me a comprehensive understanding of the business world. Classes such as Organization and Management, Business Math, Business Finance, Fundamentals of Accountancy Business and Management, Business Ethics, Entrepreneurship, and Applied Economics challenged me to think critically, problem-solve, and make informed decisions. These subjects provided a solid foundation that I can now build upon as I pursue my college education and eventually enter the business field.

In addition to the academic, the support and guidance of my teachers played a crucial role in my journey. They were always available to answer my questions and provide feedback on my work. Their dedication and passion for teaching inspired me to strive for excellence and helped shape me into the person I am today.

As I approach graduation, I reflect on how much I have grown both academically and personally. The ABM strand has equipped me with the necessary skills and knowledge to pursue a career in business. Whether it be in finance, marketing, or entrepreneurship, I feel confident that I have a solid foundation to build upon.

Overall, my Senior High School experience in the ABM strand has been both fulfilling and rewarding. I am grateful for the opportunities, experiences, and relationships I have gained throughout this journey. I am excited to take the next steps towards my college education and begin my career in the business world, knowing that I have a strong foundation, thanks to my time in the ABM strand.

Del Mundo, Elyzah Marie A.
With High Honors
Conduct Awardee

All Glory to God!!

---

Thank you for reading this story.
I really appreciate your love and support.
I love you all guys!!

See you on my next story.

~MhaeyRiKeyt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------