The Birth of The Future Duchess of Bedford Territory

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann and Lord Richard William Carey walk into Lord Andrew Charles office at Beltane and Lord Richard William Carey looks at his second cousin, Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Andrew Charles looks up for his paper-work " Can I he...

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann and Lord Richard William Carey walk into Lord Andrew Charles office at Beltane and Lord Richard William Carey looks at his second cousin, Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Andrew Charles looks up for his paper-work " Can I help you, Cousin?"

"Lady Karissa and I have to tell you that Lady Karissa and I are expecting our first child and the child is mine and the child will be my heir/heiress." Lord Richard William tells his second cousin.

"I don't begrudge any man his heir/heiress to secure his Dukedom or Territory." Lord Andrew Charles tells him.

"What I don't understand is why you ask my Duchess to have your child?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"It was not my decision, Lord Andrew Charles. Lady Karissa made the decision to be the mother of our children and I must say I enjoyed every minute with her." Lord Richard William states.

"She has given you three of the most beautiful children." Lord Richard William states "I am proud to be their third cousin."

"Oh ! Lord Frederick William Howard again. Father told me to give you this portrait of your great-grandmother and great-grandfather.

 Father told me to give you this portrait of your great-grandmother and great-grandfather

:" Lord Andrew Charles tells his second cousin.

"My father told me it was taken on their wedding day in 2207, and according to my father, my grandfather told your great-great grandfather he would cut him into collops if he tried to stop it." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Father found this portrait of your great-grandmother with your grandfather. He was one year old. " Lord Andrew Charles tells him.

Lord Richard William takes the pictures and he smiles, " Thank you your father for me. I will treasure these pictures." Lord Richard William tells his second cousin.

"Father said they belonged to you." Lord Andrew Charles states " "He knew you wouldn't want one of Lord Frederick William Howard."

"Father has a trunk load of family pictures. My grandfather passed them onto him." Lord Andrew Charles tells him.