Hers and only his

Blair POV

By my locker many boys came to me wanting to take pictures others wanting to just chat but from my eye view I see Ben hand bowled up the anger aura aroused me so heatedly

"Sorry boys but I have to go." They groaned sadly I chuckle lightly walking away i see a sight that pissed me off badly Ben was talking with that purple head freak and I knew what he was playing so I walked back to one of the boys grab him by the collar and made him kiss me

" They groaned sadly I chuckle lightly walking away i see a sight that pissed me off badly Ben was talking with that purple head freak and I knew what he was playing so I walked back to one of the boys grab him by the collar and made him kiss me

the boy i see was shocked ben and Mal parting

"Damn baby you are good." I whisper he smirks at me pleasing putting his hands on my ass giving them it a squeeze I squealed smiling but then he look behind me and they all ran off i wonder why till I felt someone behind me, I turned my head and see Ben who I felt was pissed off

"Yes Ben?" I asked sweetly

"Can I talk with you?" He asked so nicely but I knew he was internally pissed so we began to walk until finding a quite place. He wasted no time, having me pinned against the wall as he kissed me hungrily, showing exactly who was the dominant one as his grip tightened on my jaw. I let him kiss me like a filthy whore, even let him pull away to observe how my lipstick smeared so perfectly with his rough kisses holy shit this was turning me on soo much. It wasn't long until he had me on my knees for him, hand wrapped around his shaft as I stroked him gently, but I teased touching weren't enough for him, holding my jaw open with one hand as he slapped the tip of his cock against my begging tongue. His eyes burning into mine with every passing moment.

"Does my desperate little brat want her mouth fucked, hm?" I nodded eagerly as I began to take his length in past my lips, attempting to bob my head, but every time he pulled back, tutting at me. His fingers running through my hair to pull it out of my face into a my ponytail as he used his other hand to tease my mouth in the same way he did my cunt when I desperately wanted him, pushing his head just past my lips before pulling back out and repeating it.

"Open that throat up for me, doll, you ready?" I hummed a quick please off my tongue before his cock was pushing into it my mouth, hardly managing half of his length as the tip hit the back of my throat, causing the sound of a gag to echo through the room. His hand was on the back of my head, pushing my mouth to take him a little deeper before pulling out completely. Leaving me gasping for air as a trail of saliva connected his cock and my lips together, mouth open and ready again to take his length.

"Just like that, princess" He praised as me took him in once again, this time gagging as he held my head in place to push himself as deep as I could take down my throat once again, I was getting there, I just needed the training before he could really make use of my mouth. I was eager this time he pulled away, taking another gasp of air before spitting into my hand, pumping his cock before letting him slip inside my mouth once again. I let him push in, let him sink his entire length in my mouth, feeling his cock slipping down my throat with every push.

"That's my girl, take it all in darling" The symphony of moans that fell from his mouth were hidden by the fact that he could hardly function. He slowly began bucking his hips as he fucked my mouth, the room filling with wet gagging sounds as i choked over him, saliva falling from my lips whenever he gave me a breather. His hand was smoothing down the hair at the back of my head gently while his hips set their relentless pace. I enjoyed this as much as he did, moaning over him as i looked up at him with begging eyes.

"You look so pretty with your mascara running down your cheeks, baby." he cooed as his thrusts grew rougher and slower, causing more tears to spill from my eyes, drawing his favourite gagging sound from my lips more and more often.

"Fuck, I love your throat." He moved me to the desk, letting me lie down on my back before he was fucking mypp mouth again, at first his slow thrusts were to watch the way his cock made my throat bulge, hand coming down to press against it, the sensation made him twitch but he held himself strong as he fucked my throat until I was begging between every breather.

"Use your words, brat, what do you want?" i was taking deep breaths as I tried to voice what I needed from him, reserved only to needy whines and moans for him, causing him to stuff his cock inside my mouth once more.

"Fuck me, Please." I begged, my eyes desperately searching for his as I reached for him. Still I took deep shallow breaths as I watched him walk around me like a predator stalking its prey.

"You think bratty girls get their cunt fucked?"

"Pwesse baby." I beg like a good girl

"You've been a very good girl right now though, I may have to oblige." He helps me up sit me on a desk and he didn't take much convincing before he was buried deep inside me, my hands gripped possessively to his neck as he set his pace, my begs falling from my lips every time he hit my back wall.

"Want me to fill you with my cum, angel?" His delicious words ripped a moan from my throat, it didn't take long for me to be on edge, his thumb rubbing across my clit as he fucked me. The way I squeezed around him as I came helped milk him of his cum, feeling it drip from my cunt as he pulled out.

"Shit!" I moaned softly he crashed on me hugging me tightly kissing my chest

"Benny baby." I make him look at me sitting up i saw the upset look on his face

"I'm sorry baby." I hugged him placing his head between my chest Ben buried his head in between

"Mmmm."

"Baby do you feel something for that Mal girl?" He looked at me confused

"Mal? No why?"

"Oh nothing baby it's just i saw you with her and thought something.... Nothing baby come here." He gets up and we kissed passionately his cock still inside me

"Benny how much longer till you break it off with that witchy witch." I pout

"Soon baby, once I do I'll have you all to myself." I smiled sweetly but grinned darkly knowing his just a string away to completely being mine.