The Revival of Uzushio (Naruto FF)

After he failed the genin exam, Naruto found Mizuki, who offered him a fake deal to become a genin: He has to steal the forbidden scroll of sealing and has to give it to him. Naruto accepts it, but didn't intend to deliver the scroll to Mizuki. Instead he intend to learn a jutsu out of the scroll and then deliver it to the Sandaime with the Message, that Mizuki wanted Naruto to steal the scroll. He finally found the desired object and took it, but he also didn't miss the hidden door in the storage room, who lead him to a hidden box with several secret documents. So he took every document and loaded it into his backpack, before he confronts Mizuki successfully and beat him up with shadow clones. At the end Mizuki was imprisoned, the scroll was delivered to Hiruzen and Naruto has became a genin. At home he opened his backpack and inspects the documents. This way he learned about several shocking secrets: about the Uchiha Clan massacre, about his parents, about his status as a jinchuuriki and about the destruction of Uzushio by Kiri, Kumo, Iwa and Konohas ROOTs...

From this point on he tries to connect with other Konoha Genin, who also have a troubled life (Sasuke, Sakura, Hinata, Neji). One of them is traumatized by the death of his clan, two of them are treated badly by other members of their own clan and Sakura is physically abused by her parents.

From this point on until after end of the Chunin exam they still stay in Konoha and then escape a few months after Orochimarus invasion.
In the climax of the war Hiruzen dies and gets replaced  by Tsunade as his successor before Sasuke left Konoha for more power. But shortly after his departure he is followed by Sakura, Hinata, Neji, Shikamaru, Lee, the Sand siblings and Naruto, who defeated the Sound Five and managed to catch up with Sasuke. In the end Naruto tells him about the massacre (where Sasuke gets the MS) and about his plan, to cure Konoha, to rebuild Uzushio and to take revenge against the other villages. He also persuaded him to kill Orochimaru after he trains with him for a few years and then to search for the ruins of Uzushio.

From this point on the group splits up and they trained with the help of family scrolls of the Namikaze, Uzumaki and the Hyuuga clan in Uzushio, while Sasuke went to Orochimaru...

- Zabuza and Haku survived and became shinobis of Uzushio
- BuffedNaruto, BuffedHinata, BuffedSasuke, BuffedNeji, BuffedSakura
- All 5 with individual Kekkei Genkai from the start of the plot --> Naruto = storm; Sakura = Steel; Sasuke = Heat, Hinata = Darkness, Neji = Swift
- PowerfulNaruto, PowerfulSasuke, PowerfulHinata, PowerfulSakura, PowerfulNeji
- intelligent MCs
- Naruto eventually is still learning the Rasengan, Rasen Shuriken and Sage Mode from the Toads (+ he gets the Toad Contract) --> other powers = storm release jutsus, jutsus of wind, water and lightning element, non-elemental techniques, KCM2 and finally Bijuu Sage Mode
- Sasuke gets his EMS, will have heat release, lightning release, fire release, Chidori variants, non-elemental jutsus and a few EMS techniques (Susanno, Amaterasu, Flame Control and Instant Replacement)
- darkness release = absorption of energy + gravity
- swift release is shown in the anime (= makes user faster)
- heat release = scorch release (wind and fire)
- steel release = creating steel weapons out of the own body + the whole body of the user can become steel
- storm release is also shown in the anime (look at darui and some other characters)