The Golden Shinigami (Naruto x Bleach FF)

While being in Fused So6P Mode (Kurama was reborn and completely merged with Naruto) Naruto sealed the Otsutsuki King Tennoshiki with the reaper death seal in exchange for his own life and also made sure, that the shinobi won the war against the Otsutsukis.

After his death he became something more. His strength and his speed as well as his other stats were boosted, while he also gained immortality. He became a powerful soul reaper captain, who has gained a own squad under Captain Yamamoto because of his great powers. For centurys he fought for the Soul Society and purified millions of hollows, until he was tricked by Aizen and exiled from the Society because of the murder of Yamamoto, who in reality was cowardly murdered by Aizen. After the exile he fled and lived with his wife in his own dimension (Hinata also became a Soul Reaper). After many years he got a message from the Society, shortly after they were invaded by the Teen Ichigo Kurosaki. Ultimately they realized after Aizens betrayal that Yamamoto was killed by the manipulative traitor and not by Naruto. And so they begged him to come back and to pardon their sins. Even now he was furious but still accepted their request to come back. Because in the end his hatred for Aizen is greater than his distate for the Soul Society.... (follows Canon mostly afterwards)

Information to the Story:

- Ichigo and Naruto are the hero's here: Naruto kills Yami, Aizen, Kaname and Shukuro Tsukishima // Ichigo defeats Grimmjow, Ulquiorra, Gin and Kugo Ginjo
- Ichigo with the same abilities and Naruto with multiple Abilities: Zanpakuto = Giant tri pronged Kunai; Shikai = Shinigami Sage Mode; Bankai = So6P Reiatsu Cloak Mode; several techniques = Flash Step, Shadow Clones, Transformation, Replacement, Rasengan (+), Rasen Shuriken (+), Bijuu-Bomb, wind shuriken, wind bullets, godly air palm, raging tornado, mud wall, fire ball, water prison, dragon flame, tsunami, maelstrom, thunderbolt, electric wave, lightning rain...
- Naruto with Bankai is stronger than transformed Aizen (shortly before he got sealed)
- Naruto with nearly the same personality (in comparison to canon), only more intelligent and calls people out on their bs