The Ascendence of the Otsutsuki (Naruto x Bleach x OP x BC x FT Fanfic)

After he had killed Jashin, who was the last Otsutsuki, with the cost of his own life, Naruto thought that he was now able to relax in heaven for an Eternity. But instead his Soul migrated to another dimension of heaven, where he reformed to his 20 year old self with two ominous and overlapping Kimonos. While the hidden one was white, the other one was black. He also noted, that he also got a new weapon, which looked like an oversized Kunai that transformed to a Giant tri pronged Kunai after he filled it with his Chakra.
Now he wanted to know all of his Abilities and realized that while was using the first Version of the Kunai, he instantly got into Sage Mode, while he entered So6P-Chakra Mode with the second Transformation of the Kunai. He also was able to use Shunshin, Henge, Kawarimi, Shadow Clones, Rasengan, Rasen Shuriken, his Wind Blade, several Wind Jutsus and also the Bijuudama. Otherwise he was unable to use the Chakra Natures of every Bijuu. Instead he learned after he tried to use the second Kunai, that he got the Ability to use Hiraishin in 1 km wide radius. Astonished by that he decided to train with his Abilities and later on search for other people.

He ultimately found 4 other people with the same clothes, who were lectured by an old man with also nearly the same clothes. He saw Naruto immediately and told him about everything regarding his own situation. Appearently they were in another  heaven, where Shinigami lived and worked. It also seems that he and the 4 other people in front of him (Natsu, Ichigo, Luffy and Asta) were also turned into Soul Reaper with special Powers (minus Ichigo who already has beaten Aizen and the Fullbringer). Yamamoto, the old man and Head of the Soul Reaper, also explained the reason for the Gathering of the 5 Heroes. Not only did they all became stronger after becoming Shinigami, they also were called to deal with a new problem: a new Shinigami organization who consisted of dead Otsutsukis. In the end they understood how dangerous they were and that they have to eliminate them...

- This happens between the end of Bleach and TYBW
- Ichigo got a new Power Up, where he regained his former strength (against Aizen)
- Even though Naruto has the most Intel about them and has the most techniques in comparison to anyone else, he isn't the strongest here in terms of destructive force.
- Ichigo is the most powerful here in terms of destructive power. But ultimately he is slower than both Asta and Naruto
- Ichigo is able to use Getsuga Tensho, Flash Step, Kurohitsugi and Goryutenmetsu and still has the same Zanpakuto
- Natsu is able to absorb every fire, can still use his old Attacks as well as a few lightning attacks, can activate Dragon Force and can slow the time; his Zanpakuto is a golden claw which can burn anything like Amaterasu
- Luffy has a red Monk staff as his Zanpakuto, is able to use all 3 types of Haki and is able to activate and use Gear 5 (Rubber God)
- Asta has his Demon Swords as his Zanpakuto and has all of his old Abilities (Ki reading, good swordmanship, Negation of Spells, Energy Absorption, Weapon Transformation, Reflection of Spells, capturing and shooting attacks back) + is able to use Devil Union
- Jashin, Momokinshiki, Isskiki, Urashiki and Kaguya are their final enemies
(1. Jashin
2. Isshiki
3. Kaguya
4. Momokinshiki
5. Urashiki) 

--> Asta VS Isshiki (bc Asta can sense him and his Chakra Rods etc.)

Natsu VS Urashiki (Natsu's energy won't get absorbed + he would be able to beat him with Fire techniques and with hand to hand combat)

Luffy VS Momokinshiki (Momokinshiki is useless without absorbing attacks or energy...)

Ichigo VS Kaguya (is weak against Sealing techniques and against ultra fast movements like Flash Step)

Naruto VS Jashin (Jashin can't regenerate after being hit with an Rasen Shuriken and also can't absorb Jutsus, his only powers --> Voodoo powers, blood control etc. are useless when he is unable to hit Naruto)