The revolutionary Rubber God (One Piece FF)

Luffy wants to become the Pirate King. This was his goal since his late childhood, but someting happened to him that made him question his own goal. One day in his early teen years he traveled to Foosha village again and saw something, that changed his entire world view: his foster mother Dadan was executed by the Marine, while her entire Gang was slaughtered in public. Also beside the marines he saw a group of pirates, who probably caught her and her gang. Luffy was shocked and in denial. Hot tears were forming in his eyes and he painfully screamed her name as she died. Immediately the marines realized, that someone who was affiliated with her, was still alive and saw the execution. To avoid loose ends, Sakazuki, who became Admiral a month before the execution, decided to end Luffy's life. So he charged at him and saw Luffys grimace, which was filled with disbelieve. But the punch never connected, because the most dangerous man in the world stopped his fist with one of his hands, which was coated in Haki. This man was Monkey D. Dragon, the Revolutioner and also Luffy's father, who now was enraged about this cowardly attack and the fact, that Sakazuki nearly killed his only son. But ultimately he didn't acted on his rage and escaped with Luffy on his shoulder.

They both stopped when they reached Dragon's own boat. There he began to talk with his son and told him about the Revolutionary Army, that he was his son and how sorry he was for the neglect. Ultimately Luffy forgave him and decided to follow a new path. He didn't want to become King of the Pirates anymore, no... Instead he wanted the World to be free from the clutches of the corrupt government and the marine.

In the following years he bonded with his father, experienced many adventures with the Revolutionaries and also became much stronger to the point, that he was able to use all 3 Hakis and also use Gear 4 of his Devil Fruit. Now he was only a hairs breath away to also awaken the hidden power of his devil fruit "Hito Hito no Mi: Model Nika" and with that his Gear 5. This finally happened when they meet Sakazuki again, who attacked them immediately. But to his big Surprise Luffy was able to not only hold his own against him, but also was able to defeat him. This was his last battle, he knew it and in the end he accepted his death by Luffys Hands. After the battle, which was won by the Revolutionaries, Luffys Bounty increased to an incredible sum of 2.000.000.000 Berry. With his complete skill set and his experience he also decided to leave the Revolutionaries to create his own crew.

So under tears he bid his father and the crew farewell and traveled back to the East Blue. There he found multiple crew mates on multiple Islands and ships (Sanji, Zoro, Nami, Usopp), established the "Revolutionary Straw Hats" and found later on other suitable member (Chopper, Robin, Franky, Brook, Jinbei, Yamato) in other parts of the world...

After a few years of training and adventure his crew was ready to face the Government on their own...

- Luffy is more intelligent in this story
- Luffy is OP for the biggest part of the story
- his other Crew members are weak in zhe beginning, but started to slowly close the strength gap over the years
- After the defeat of Crocodile, Kuma, Gecko Moria and "Doffy" his crew mates also became big shots in the PoV of the marine, while he only then became a Emperor of the Sea, who now has his own fleet...
- he stops Ace's execution and also kills Blackbeard prematurely
- Whitebeard still dies in the battle
- Kaido also gets defeated by him, while Big Mom will be defeated by Law and Kidd
- the 4 new Emperors = Law, Kidd, Luffy, Shanks
- Sanji has only eyes for Nami in this Fic
- Usopp overcame his cowardness, but not his tendency to tell lies or to predict the future
- Nami isn't a thief, but a business woman here
- Franky wears pants
- Chopper can transform to a human here
- Pairing = Luffy x Boa; Sanji x Nami; Zoro x Robin