IV. B1OOD

𝗠 🅦 𝗪

C A T A L O G U E

PUBLISHED ON: April 15, 2018 -  Jan. 27, 2019

STATUS: [COMPLETE]

NO. OF CHAPTERS: There are a total of forty-six (46) chapters, with no special chapters.

NOTE: This is part of a book series (trilogy), so when you look at it, the entire story is still very much incomplete. But I am in the works on continuing it again, so stay tuned.

RATING: Rated 18+

GENRE: Vampire-romance, NO werewolves, action...modern times that also clashes with medieval times. (I'm seriously not putting genres anymore, aren't I?)

DESCRIPTION: This one isn't going to be too crazy...

This is book one of the Midnight Chronicles.

The main character, Nox, is the last living pure-blooded vampire on Earth. Because of this, he is tasked to find a suitable wife before the blood moon arrives. Unfortunately, while trying to escape the bride selection, he stumbles upon a college professor, Art, and the two get tangled with each other in more ways than one.

Obviously, this was way too simplified, but that's the overall gist of it.

WARNING: Blood, mature scenes...you're going to be surprised because the world in this book is huge, so if you're not into those things, be careful.

MESSAGE FROM AUTHOR:

My first vampire story! Yes, after writing a mafia book, I wanted to try writing my own vampire book and see how it would go. To be honest, I dropped this book because, at that time, I thought it didn't suit me. I think there was something about it that I felt was lacking, so I just dropped it.

But a few years after, I went on to read it again, and my imagination just sparked back up. That's why I'm gonna continue the series and try to give it a touch of writing matureness.

For now, you may read this book while you wait.