chapter 1: part 1

A child chirped at her mother curious of the world around her, but her mother dragged her back into the nest and snorted for her to stay. The hatchling was beta and her mother was the famous velociraptor "blue". No one but blue knew she had a daughter, and no one knew who the father was except blue. Betas father was a creature she despised so much yet she had come to love him...the indoraptor, but he is now deceased, blue had killed him when she didn't even want to, but he was so fueled by rage that he wouldn't listen and he paid for it.

Blue walked away from beta and a felt a massive tinge of guilt, she had killed her daughters father, that hybrid...the indoraptor, she knew that bastard was evil incarnate but when she met him in that basement, he was the only male of any species related to her that she had ever seen, and she didnt want to admit it but eventually blue had grown attached to him and they even had a child. Blue sighed and walked through this forest, the snow had left and now it was raining practically 24/7.

She crawled through the dense brush and arrived at a small pond she would bath in, she was about to step into water when suddenly she heard the loud groan of something across the pond

She crawled through the dense brush and arrived at a small pond she would bath in, she was about to step into water when suddenly she heard the loud groan of something across the pond. The creature made a snorting sound and groaned in pain again, blue stayed in the brush but moved off to the left and got closer to the creature. And when she peeked through the bushes she let out a loud gasp and the creature snarled and charged at her, pinning blue to the wet ground as mulch and wet leaves went everywhere.

Blue almost began crying as he pinned her down, just as young as he was those years ago, the indoraptor made made a low growl and high laugh then bent down and was about to tear the flesh from her neck, but she made a screeching sound at him and he stopped, he took a second to look at her then backed off.

He coughed up some blood and laid down on the ground weakly, blue rushed over and knew what was wrong, probably the giant scars on his sides, she sniffled and wiped away her near-tears and then backed away a little. Blue didn't know what to say or do and just laid down in front of him, he still look so young. She gave little lick on his face and he made a purring sound. She gently licked his face and then walked up to his scars and sniffed them, they seemed fine and healed but it still looked like he was in a lot of pain, blue walked up to his ear and growled for him to stay and not move. Ripper made a small laughing sound, that was the blue he knew. She ran back to her nesting area.

Ripper waited and waited and waited, he tried to remember when he fell but it was blurry in his mind, very blurry, like he had forgotten, yet he could see it so clearly as well...

Crack!

A twig snapped and he turned his head to that direction, growling slightly but with slight smile on his face, he then saw a creature much like him but with white scales come out of the trees, it seemed to have blended in somehow. The white rex-looking creature snorted at him, it...no she, seemed surprised at another creature like her, the Indominous made a growling sound to alert her presence a bit more, ripper made a purring sound and the indominous seemed taken aback. She walked forward on two legs and sniffed him, she then got closer to this creature and gave him a lick, tasting him, she could tell he was male. A male hybrid. She made another growl and tried to see if she could communicate with him. Suddenly...

Ripper: mmmmm, well hello snowflake~

Indominous blinked and looked at him. "You can understand me?"

Ripper: as clearly as day~.

She stepped forward and pondered for a moment, then laid down across from him.

Ripper: what's your name~?

Darcy: it's darcy...

Ripper: well darcy, I'm ripper, and it's nice to meet you....

Please give suggestions, RP's, ideas, etc