chapter 1: part 3

Blue was pacing by herself while beta was sleeping, she had already gotten over ripper returning, but what should blue do now, she couldn't keep a father from his daughter and vice versa forever. Beta was breathing gently, her chest rising up and down as she was cuddled in the nest, blue sighed and walked over nudging some leaves and animal hide over beta to make sure she wasn't cold.

Meanwhile...

Ripper was testing his body out, his legs seemed to be working; which was a massive surprise considering he should be dead; he made a few laps around the pond then sat back down to call it a day, darcy made more frequent returns than blue, around 2 times a week, but blue only appeared 1 time every 2 weeks, this left ripper feeling rather lonely, he had tried to walk away and find creatures like him and blue, but whatever he did find would run away in fear. Ripper huffed as a microraptor made a loud fearful screech and ran away, ripper couldn't walking along a small path he had made from countless walks before, until he came into a clearing and looked around. It was a small rather boring field, what wasn't boring was the apparent dinosaur eggs in a nest in front of him, ripper; being curious; bent down to get a closer looked and nudged what he thought were oddly shaped rocks at first. He then heard some bushes rustle and then a slightly-brown feathered raptor jumped out of the bushes and blinked at him, ripper snorted and raised his upper-body off the ground to get a better vantage point, the raptor eyed ripper then hissed and her feathers raised as she made defensive movements. Ripper gave a low growl with a wicked smile, the raptor then stopped hissing and gave him an up and down look and she walked around ripper, staying at a distance of around five feet and then she laid on the "oval rocks" and stared at him, ripper huffed and was gonna move on to do something else when she spoke.

???: "You male?"

Ripper stopped and looked at her.

Ripper: "....wellllll yes~ and your female?"

She nodded but didn't say anything else, ripper shook his head in a dog-like fashion then laid down on the ground, it's not like he had to go back, blue probably wouldn't even care, scratch that, she definitely wouldn't care. Ripper stared at the "oval rocks".

Ripper: "what are those~?"

The female looked at what he was pointing.

???: "these? Their my eggs....do you have a name, you freak of nature?"

Ripper: "it's ripper~"

Deia: "hmmm, my name is deia"

Ripper purred a little.

Deia: "well, you can leave now..."

Ripper: wha- but we just met~"

Deia: "I don't even know you, go away"

Ripper huffed but slumped off back to blue. Speaking of blue, she was feeding beta, who chewed the meat sloppily and chirped for more, blue pulled up another sliver and beta gobbled it down, blue then felt the air move as ripper came up behind her, and so she instantly turned around to protect her private bits from him.

Blue: "what do you want?"

Ripper: "nothing~ just curious~"

Blue: "of what?"

Ripper: "of the little one behind you~"

Blue then pushed him back, or tried to, and hissed in his face. Ripper purred as she snapped her jaws for him to back up then blue turned around and laid on top of beta who squeaked. Ripper stared at blue with a look of disappointment then walked away and curled underneath a low bush.

Ripper was being rained on and was colder than normal, while blue was comfortable and warm in her nest underneath a larger tree and bushes

Ripper was being rained on and was colder than normal, while blue was comfortable and warm in her nest underneath a larger tree and bushes. Blue stared at ripper and ripper stared at blue, they both stared at eachother when finally...

Blue: *sigh* "oh for- fine if your just gonna sit there and whine all night"

She scooted in her nest and was clearly inviting him into the nest however grudgingly, ripper pranced about and laid down in the free spot, blue stretched her body away from him and tried to sleep while ripper was resting, the rain truly coming down around them.

708 words in story.

Any suggestions for pt 4.