chapter 2: part 1 (lemon) 🍋

Ripper woke up only to realize he was in a larger pen, the other raptors were still there with blue and beta who seemed to be waiting for food, ripper got up and joined them.

Ripper: "whatcha doing?"

Blue: "waiting for food"

Suddenly multiple goats were released from the grates that held them and every raptor went after a single goat. Ripper quickly snatched his prey before it could go anywhere and crushed it instantly in his powerful jaws before tearing the goat in half, a pile of dead corpses filled the middle as it was a free for all. Koral and afina were snarling and tearing at one piece that they each wanted. Ripper was eating slowly as blue dug into his goat with beta as she didn't want to get into the carnage, ripper nuzzled blue who stopped eating and snapped at his snout which caused him to back off and do something else. Amber watched as ripper walked into some bushes alone and had a devious look as she followed, ripper yawned and stretched and then amber came out and licked his sheath which caused him to jump and turn around.

Amber: "what scared of a little lick~?"

Ripper: "definitely not~"

Amber smirked and walked forward and licking his sheath multiple times causing ripper to purr loudly, until amber felt his member in her tongue and she back her head up.

Amber: "my ain't you a big boy~ forgive me if I'm a little...aggressive~"

She then downed his entire cock in her mouth and throat causing ripper to give a groan as she began quickly bobbing her head, ripper drooled and his eyes rolled upwards as she sucked his dick while moaning. Amber then pulled off and then down it whole again choking on his tip before turning around and showing her vent.

Amber: "want to take the next step~"

Ripper: "with pleasure~"

He then rammed his length into ambers vent, she screeched loudly in pleasure and moaned with each pound of his cock.

Amber: "fuck, don't stop~! Harder~! Mmmm~~"

Ripper snarled as he forced her to bounce on his cock while causing a bulge near her stomach as he thrusted multiple times into her vent. Then very suddenly koral came through the bushes.

Koral: "what going on here~ oh i knew you would take advantage of this male amber~"

Amber: "w-well you k-know m-me~~ wanna j-join~?"

Koral: "of course~"

Koral walked forward and began licking rippers base while the rest of his cock was all the way inside of amber, he began thrusting again enjoying the two females, ripper bit down on amber neck and cummed In her womb which caused her to scream with pleasure.

Amber: AHHHH~! ......fuuuck~....good boy~"

Ripper: "I should say good girl~~"

He pulled out and koral cleaned him off before pushing him to where he was on her back, she then walked backwards towards him before slowly sliding down on his cock causing both of them to growl with pleasure.

Koral: "mmm fuck~"

She then began bouncing with speed which made ripper groan loudly and arch his back, she drooled and her eyes closed with the intense waves of pleasure that was emanating from her pussy and that when afina and Wendi came through the bushes and took a moment to assess the situation before purring and joining in. Wendi lick the seed from ambers vent while afina licked his base each time his cock wasn't in koral who picked up the speed before feeling his hot seed fill her womb.

Koral: "oh fuck~~ fill me~~!"

Koral was then ripped off his cock by afina.

Afina: "that's enough fun for today girls"

Koral: "oh come on afina~"

Afina: "quiet, it's almost night get prepared for bed"

She waited until they were gone before walking up to ripper and laying beside him.

Afina: "so~ you think you can handle this tongue~"

She opened her mouth to show what he was going to be dealing with before getting back up and facing his cock. She then suckled his tip and slowly went down until his entire cock was in her mouth, afina slowly rose her head back up and went slowly back down causing ripper to twitch in pleasure, she eventually stopped and crawled onto his stomach and laid down on his body. Afina stared at him before smiling a bit.

Afina: "good night..."

Ripper: "good night~..."

740 words.