chapter 3: part 1 (200-250 words from now on in)

Context: I'm going to give the dinos anthro forms and just imagine what happened that gave them anthropomorphic forms.

Ripper woke up on a couch and sighed, he was bored here. Ripper got up and was greeted by his chicks who nibbled his chin. The male laid his chicks down and got up walking away to go do something before seeing a female raptor with her daughter; the female raptor made her ways towards him.

Blue: "beta won't stop biting my finger, so I'm bringing her to you".

Ripper sighed and picked up beta who tried to bite him as well.

Ripper: *smiles* "missy you can't bite your father~".

Beta: "hungry!".

Ripper: "fine, fine~".

He laid her down in a stool which she struggled but eventually was strapped into, ripper then brought some slivers of meat from the cabinet and warmed them with a stove, before eventually placing the food in front of beta; she began greedily eating.

Blue then kissed ripper on the cheek and he held her up onto him since she was so short, Ripper gripped her ass and she gave a jump. "Oh devious boy~". She continued to kiss him.

Beta was eventually done eating and Blue took her up the stairs for her to sleep, then there was a knock at the door; Ripper opened the door and darcy was there.

Darcy: "you haven't come to see me in a little while, my pen is right down the hallway you know".

She let herself in and ripper felt like he had a day ahead of him.

(Sorry for the stupid short part, but I've got other things to do)