Making Moves

The next morning i wake up and i can feel Charles' arms wrapped around my waist and i'm still laying on him. I lift my head up and watch him sleep.

"You watching me sleep?" he says with a raspy voice and his hair was messy.

"Maybe" i chuckle, he was so cute.

He opens his eyes and looks at me and smiles. I look at him in awe.

"What?" he smiles.

"Nothing just admiring how good you look" i blush and look into his eyes. He chuckles and i get off of his chest and lay next to him.

"We need to get up soon"

"No we don't" he turns so he's on his side and pulls me into him facing him and he kisses me passionately and i can feel his tongue. He deepens the kiss pulling me on top of him.

There's a knock at the door and we pull apart from the kiss and he opens his room door.

"Morning you two, breakfast is downstairs if you want something to eat" his mum smiles at us both.

"Thank you maman" he smiles back as she walks away.

"Now let's get up" i laugh and walk over to him hugging him. I go over to my bag and get some clothes out, Charles went into the bathroom to do his hair and teeth. I look around his room and find his closet.

I look inside and steal one of his shirts and get changed and brush my hair and then walk into the bathroom to do my teeth and i can see Charles drying his hair. He smiles at me.

After we finish getting ready, i grab my phone and we start walking downstairs. "You look so good in my clothes, do you know that?" he looks at me and smirks.

"Shut up" i laugh.

We head into the kitchen and see some pancakes we sit down and i sit facing Charles. Everyone else has probably eaten already.

"Do you have any plans for summer break?" he asks.

"Not really i have a couple more shows but other than that no, why?" i smile looking at him.

"I was just worried if you wanted to hang out with me for the break" he eats the rest of his pancake.

"Sure but on one condition" i say and he looks at me and raises his eyebrow.

"You come to the shows with me i'll need some support"

"Of course i will i wouldn't miss it for the world" he smiles at me.

After hanging out with Charles for a little bit longer he drops me off at mine and leaves. I walk in and get changed into my Azure Le Mieux set and grab my hi-vis. I walk into the stables and grab Jack's tack. Of course we we're going to be matchy matchy. I grab his hi-vis also. I walk out and retrieve him from the field and put him in the washbay and give him some food.

autumnrussell

Liked by charles_leclerc, arthur_leclerc +3 and 563,891 others

Such a sleepy boy 🥹

I tack him up and i grab my mouting block and mount him. Why does getting on a 16.3 irish sports have to be so hard. I kick him into a walk and we walk out of the stable block and out of the yard. We get to a bridlepath and we start trotting then Jack bucks a couple of times as he sees a large empty field.

Before we go for a gallop i take a photo a post in on Instagram.

autumnrussell

Liked by charles_leclerc and 672,568 others

Missed hacks behind these ears 🫶

charles_leclerc- you need to teach me how to ride one day 😂
user 1- why's charles commenting on autumns instagram??

I put my phone away and i let him gallop. I keep clicking to get him faster and we come across a hedge. I give him a tap behind my leg with the whip and we clear it.
"Should've been in Cross Country huh?" i laugh.

We spend another 2 hours out having fun and we walk back and we go on the roads. Cars can see us in out hi-vis and are slowing down for us and being respectful.

After 20 more minutes we arrive back at the yard and i dismount. I gasp, there's no way he was here.

"Omg! George!!" i run up to him and hug him.

"Hey sis, i'm so sorry i missed your show you did amazing though. Carmen wasn't well" he says with a sad smiles.

"It's okay. But if you want you can make it up to me?"

"Sure? What do you want me to do" he chuckles nervously.

"Untack, feed and put Jack in the field" i laugh handing George the reins.

"Deal" he smiles and walks off with Jack as i walk back into the house and change into some sweatpants and a grey croptop.

georgerussell63

Liked by landonorris, autumnrussell and 1,562,916 others

I missed you too? @autumnrussell 🤣

"He definitely missed you" i laugh.

"Yeah, yeah" he smiles and leads Jack into the field.

"Where are you staying" i ask and close the field gate.

"No where at the minute, i was wondering if i could stay with you?" he smiles sheepishly.

"Fine" i roll my eyes and laugh as he gets his suitcases out of the car.

I show George his room and we chill on the sofa for a bit watching The Visit and we ordered Dominoes. After we finished eating and the film ended we went to bed.

AN:

Two parts in one day so far 🤭 lucky lucky kiddos x