Private Jet

I wake up around 10am the next morning and through on some comfy clothes and walk downstairs and see George in the kitchen eating a bagel.

"Morning" i smile getting a red bull.

"Good morning" he smiles back.

"I need to go to Finland tomorrow for a competition, you can stay here by the way" i put my shoes on and stand up and grab Jack's head collar.

"Alright that's fine, is anyone going with you?" he asks.

"I'm not sure i'm thinking of asking Charles" i start walking over to the door and finish tying my laces.

"Okay" he smiles and i walk out of the house.

I walk out of the house and go inside the stables. Once i put my drink and his apple down i go outside to get Jack from the field and bring him into the wash bay. I tie him up and walk into the feed room.

After i grabbed his feed i get his grooming box and walk back and give Jack his breakfast. I groom him and use a curry comb, body brush, hoof pick and brush his mane and tail out. Once i was done i moved his bucket out of the way and un-tied him. I walked him back to the stables when george walked him and scared me.

"Autumn" i jump and a little. "Sorry i didn't mean to scare you i just wanted to ask you something"

"No no it's alright. What's up?" i take his head collar off and give Jack his apple and shut the stable door.

"Did Charles go to the show with you?" i grab my red bull and look at him and narrow my eyebrows.

"Yeah he did, why?" he shows me an article on his phone.

"Why can't people just leave us alone" i roll my eyes.

"I don't know, but how come he was there?"

"He came because Pascale loves horses" i smile slightly.

"Ah alright" he smiles and walks off.

I get all of Jack's stuff that we will need for Finland and we're staying for two weeks so we will need a lot. After finishing packing all of his stuff i put them outside the block doors and wait for my trainer Roman.

"Hey, is he all ready?" Roman asks walking in.

"Yep!" i pat his neck. I lead Jack out of his stable and walk him inside the trailer and load him up while Roman puts all of the stuff in.

autumnrussell