Warm Up

4:30 my alarm rings. I groan and turn it off and sit up on my bed debating to go back to sleep.

"I can't, I need to get up" i say to myself trying to give me some motivation.

I hop in the shower and wash my hair and my body. I get out and check the time, 5:20. I blow dry my hair and put it in a low ponytail and do some light makeup.

After i was done, i headed downstairs and got an apple for Jack, cut it in half and made me a bacon sandwich. I quickly headed back upstairs to get dressed, brush my teeth and get everything i need for today.

Once i packed my stuff i head outside and start loading the trailer and grab Jack's stuff as well before going to check on him.

"Hey big boy, you ready?" i give him some neck pats whilst putting the apple in his food.

After he had finished eating i lead him out and quickly put his travelling gear in the back of the lorry and loaded him up.

autumnrussell

Liked by charles_leclerc, monacohorsecompetions and 542,890 others

Don't know who's more nervous me or him? 😅

monacohorsecompetions- good luck!

I text George to make sure he's definitely coming.

"Of course he's too busy with his girlfriend" i roll my eyes and shut the lorry door

"Of course he's too busy with his girlfriend" i roll my eyes and shut the lorry door. I get into the front and turn on the engine when my phone dings.

I place my phone down and start driving to the show grounds and put some music on

I place my phone down and start driving to the show grounds and put some music on. Cardigan by Taylor Swift comes on so i turn it up a bit and start singing and Jack starts eating his hay.

After a 20 minute drive we arrive and i unpack our stuff and put it in the stable that was Jack's before i went outside for Jack and locked the lorry.

I lead Jack into his stable and tied his hay net up and gave him some water. Someone comes up to me.

"Hey aren't you Autumn?" a boy asks.

"Uh, yeah i am" i reply.

"Oh hi! I'm a big fan i can't wait to ride against you. Im Jake by the way, my horse is called Smoke" he smiles.

"Hi! It's lovely to meet you Jake" i smile back at him.

"Good luck today, i need to go now" he says.

"Alright, good luck to you too!" i smile to myself and turn back to Jack"

"He was nice wasn't he?" i start grooming Jack.

I finish tacking him up when someone comes over and taps the stable door. I look and see its a Show Hand.

"Warm ups in 5 minutes" he smiles and walks off telling the rest of Group C.

"Let's get going then shall we?" i smile as i put my helmet on and change into my long boots and lead Jack out while pulling his stirrups down.

AN:

Bit of a short chapter! But the show is already written and will be out later on today!!