Jobs

It was now summer for the girls. One of the things they wanted to do over the summer was to make some money.

Kelsey, personally, wanted a job so that she wouldn't have to ask for her parents money. Kelsey always used to sell lemonade at the end of her street over the summer. She once had a tutoring job which paid her $10 an hour. She would continuously look for jobs that 14 year old girls, like her, could do.

She also thought it would be fun to work at Hot Topic or Zumiez because the store clerks that already work there are friendly and they always play cool music in the stores. Kelsey also would like to make skateboards because she likes to skateboard. Most of all, she liked to see the different customers that would walk in that share the same interest of clothing as her.

Bea's first choice for a starting-out job was also Hot Topic. It was her all-time favorite store and she loved the workers there. When she was there, she felt sort of at home, where she was surrounded by people who share the same music taste, fandoms, and much more with her. She'd always wanted to ring up customers and see them smile as you scanned their item and gave it to them. Working at Hot Topic is just Bea's first choice, but her second choice would be to work at a restaurant or any place that serves food. Nothing fancy, just some place where she can start and earn some money for herself.

Though she was pretty sure that she could earn one of these jobs, Kelsey also had a "plan B" job too. Her next choices were to either work at Starbucks or a movie theatre because those we're her two favorite places to hang out with friends. Kelsey also wanted to be a hair stylist. Whenever Kelsey went to get a hair cut, she couldn't help but focus on how the stylists work on hair while every other customer were on their phones. Kelsey already liked to dye her own hair, so she knew doing it on someone else's hair would be very easy.

Kelsey knew these jobs wouldn't really help her start her writing and/or singing career, but she knew it would help make money for it.

To help her start her careers she wanted; Kelsey could write songs for singers, write books and give them out to friends and family, sing covers of songs on Youtube, and maybe go on a talent contest show like AGT or The Voice.

Bea always dreamed of being a famous Youtuber. That was her dream career, Though she knew she'd never make it as big as some of her favorites. She'd always wanted to become of those youtubers that help viewers going through the same as she had.

Before becoming someone like that, though, she needed to get money for cameras and other equipment. She just wanted to help people. Just like a therapist or counselor would. She wanted to help those in need. Maybe a counselor would be a "plan B" job?

The girls we're still figuring out how they could get a job at their age and earn money soon. They wanted to start their career as soon as possible. They didn't care much for becoming famous, they just really wanted to pursue their dreams and have at least some fans that enjoyed their existence.