Letting Go

Sometimes you realize too late that you are friends with a bad person, or even that you are the bad person in the friendship. And at this time, you have to let the friend go, whether it's so they don't hurt you anymore or so you can't hurt them anymore.

"You have to realize some people aren't worth your precious tears and realize this before its too late." Bea thought to herself after a big argument with Kelsey, where they both did bad things to each other. They officially realized that they had to let go their friendship after they finally called each other horrible names and bashed each others friends. Once they stopped being friends Bea thought, "Wow, is it really over between us." and she didn't know if she was going to miss Kelsey or be glad that she was now free from her. Bea thought about how she never wanted to lose Kelsey as a friend, she thought about how Kelsey changed and she got a little sad. Though, she remembered how she also changed. Ava texted Bea which got her mind off the situation.

Kelsey knew she might miss Bea as her friend. The girl she could go to to tell stupid or embarrassing moments that happened to her. The girl she could send ugly pictures to, or selfies that she needed to know if she should post or not. But at this time she feels like she had to cut off their friendship. It was going downhill for a while, they would treat each other worse and worse each day. Kelsey knew she had a couple other friends, they weren't as nice to her and/or also over the internet, but she agreed that they were her friends since they would always be there for her in the end.

The girls thought about if they would give each other another chance, and whether their friendship would get better or even worse. They decided they would just let go, and that if they were meant to be friends then it'll happen on it's own.