Okay

Throughout her summer break, Kelsey went on a lot of adventures, physically and mentally. She met a lot of people, whether she already knew them over the internet or she met them through her friends. She tried new things, whether she was comfortable with or not. And she decided that this would be a good year.Kelsey promised herself that she would never let anyone's opinion about her get to her. As long as she was doing what she wanted, dressing how she wanted, or saying what she wanted, then she was okay with herself. She would never let someone tell her that she should change. She learned the hard way that she should never change for someone, because maybe a different person wouldn't like how she changed. So, Kelsey was just going to be her actual self from now on, and let the people that like the way she is come to her on their own.

Though Bea has been through a lot this summer, she also agreed that this would be a better year. She learned a lot; from not letting people hurt her to deciding who her real friends are. Even though her and Kelsey were no longer friends, she was happy with the friends she had left. She probably didn't change for the best, but she changed for herself, which was okay. Like Kelsey, Bea also realized that her life should be lived by herself, without letting anyone else telling her to be someone she's not. And the quicker Bea lived how she wanted, the quicker she didn't care how others viewed her. She was going to spend the rest of her life taking pride in herself and her true friends.

Kelsey didn't want people to go through so much drama and pain before they decide that they want to be themselves, without letting people that will end up just leaving get to them. Kelsey thought about a video she should make. A video about getting through life.She would say, "It usually starts in your teens. It's where you feel sad, you feel like you have nothing; like you're worth nothing, you feel alone. You try to tell yourself that you're not alone but you can't find anyone who understands. Depression. It kills. But honestly, we ALL have it. You have it, your friends, family, I have it. It's one of the side effects of life. You just have to find a way to live through it. Whether that's going out to the mall with some friends and trying to get cute guys' numbers, watching your funny people on YouTube do stupid challenge videos, watching your idols grow through their career, dreaming as if it was you. Or writing your feelings out, drawing your feelings out, even smoking your feelings away. And hopefully you realize that your life wasn't worth letting people hurt you. Because it is true, that you come into life alone, and you leave it alone. It's called your life because it is your life, nobody else's. So live it the way you want, take pride in yourself and be proud of how you live."

Kelsey got her phone out to start recording. She told herself that she was now okay with living life. Probably not happy with life, probably not angry with it, but she was okay with it.