(A/N)

Hey sluts<3

This story might be fast paced because I'm impatient and horny.
There might be lemon, I'm not sure I'm not amazing at it.
I'll be sure to put a big fat juicy warning if there is smut (🍋)
Yes this is a story NOT a oneshot, Ill try my best to not discontinue it. This will be a story.

More about you!

Okay I won't decide much, but I found out neitos like 5'7, so ill make readers like 5'3 (trust me this will be important later on)
Reader will have a cute outwards appearance and constantly wearing baggy clothes,
So her uniform is baggy on her. You cannot see her body in any way, other than her legs but she requested a long skirt down to her calf's.
She looks shy, insecure and timid.
But that's just what she wants you to think.
In reality she's overconfident, perverted, and sadistic.

Quirk!
She doesn't like telling people about it because it goes against her outwards persona. But her quirk is poison X.
the X stands for kisses, she has this special lipstick, if she wears it and kisses her opponent, she has complete control of them no matter what.
Although she has an alternative if she can't kiss them,
She has this thing called devil dust, she produces the dust through her skin and it appears in her palm,
she can go to the victim, either blow it in there face, sprinkle it on them, or force her hand over their mouth and nose forcing them to inhale the dust making the victim fall unconscious for however long she wishes.

How does she produce devil dust?
She does it by kissing! Okay that sounds weird,
but when she uses her
special lipstick and kisses someone it releases devil dust into her body. Kinda like how serotonin produces when you get happy.

You can imagine your hero costume how ever you want, but just make sure it's either skin tight (like midnights) or "showy" (like Momo's) or both, gotta make those perverts fall inlove somehow!

Even if they don't like you it doesn't matter, it just helps.

Reader is not straight, you can pick whatever sexuality, just one that includes boys and girls, (pan, bi, Omni, abro) whatever.

Hope you enjoy!<33