a new beginning.

YOUR POV (ps I'm gonna get so much shit wrong cause it's been a fat second since I've watch MHA so I'll try my best)

I look down at myself, making sure my body was a total secret. I straighten my clothes and open the large door, walking in I see many of my new classmates,

a blue hair boy yelling at some blonde spiky kid, a spiky red hair boy talking too some guy with yellow hair and a lightning bolt through it. Looking around more, people start to stare at me.

Suddenly a pink haired girl with pink skin pops Infront of me. Normally it wouldn't scare me but I have a reputation to abide, so I looked shocked and turned away.

"Hi! I'm mina ashido!"

I look at her "i-im y/n l/n.."

"What's your quirk? Mines acid!"

"I'd rather not talk about it.." I look away sulking pretending to make her think she hit a nerve or something.

"I understand! That's tsuyu, ochaco, momo and jirou!"

"Hi.." i wave shyly to them. The door opens to reveal a..cacoon?? I look at it in disgust until it starts talking

"I'm your teacher." He stands up and unzips his cocoon, walking out

Oh he's not terrible looking, I secretly check him out for a little before shaking my head,

He tells us to go to our seats, I sit down and just go along with what he's saying. I keep a innocent look on my face but it's Lowkey difficult cause I have an RBF.

"I AM HERE!!" All might burst through the door, everyone looks stunned, he says something about hero costumes, oh how exciting!

We go into the changing room, I look at everyone and walk into a stall to change, I put on my suit, it looks baggy on the outside but with the click of one button on my wrist, it transforms into a skin tight revealing suit.

I smirk testing it out and smirking. I walk out with my baggy suit, the girls are all wearing skin tight outfits.

Now that's hot.

I stare all the girls outfits down, but shake out of it remembering I have a reputation. Allmight is talking to us about a villain and hero simulator.

Midoriya and uraraka team up and ida and bakugo team up unwillingly. I watch them play out the fight, realizing that uraraka just sells her spot out by laughing.

I roll my eyes in annoyance as midoriya and bakugo fight.

Holy shit bakugo actually gonna kill him.
I make a nervous face, pretending to almost cry, but on the inside I was very amused.

Mina tried comforting me as I hugged her. I nuzzled my face into her shoulder. I smirked knowing I was selling my act pretty well.

"We need to stop them" someone yells
I look in the corner of my eye at allmight seems to be sweating, the microphone held to his mouth. His smiling never leaving.

I watch the boys and uraraka fight, still hugging Mina and pretending to be frighten.

After the fight deku was escorted to recovery girl.
Every fought and so did I, I was up with Mina, we ended up winning. I barely used my quirk, simply blowing dust in someone's face.

We were all sitting in the dorms just talking.

"I'm gonna go to bed.."
I muttered and stood up walking to my dorm.

"Okay!! See you tomorrow y/n!~" I hear Mina and some others shout goodnight as I walk away.

I open my door, my dorm is decorated with red silk sheets on my bed, blackout curtains, red silky pillows,  constant dark lighting, but not dark enough to be dreary, just enough to be considered "sexy".

Dresser with all my clothes and a mirror on top of it. And a smaller desk near it with a full mirror next to it, the desk had some makeup and pencils for studying.

I change into some lingerie, not super sexy lingerie but more comfortable. I open my curtains and walk out to my balcony. I look around and see the dorm building 1-b.

I squint seeing someone on there balcony too, is it kendo??
I take out my phone and text her.

                                       Kendo🍊

Hey are your out on your balcony?

Huh? No?

Ohh alright, I see someone out on the balcony at 1-b building thought it could be you.

No sorry :(

I turn off my phone, if that's not kendo than who?? I wave at them, maybe they'll wave back..they did.

Huh, I wonder if there cute, I yawn. I look at them and wave goodbye, they wave back. I walk back inside and close my curtain, I peek through it one more time to watch them also walk back inside.

I shrug and turn my light off, I play some quiet music to help me sleep, and I get into my bed. And lay on the pillow, and close my eyes. Falling asleep.