Ch.20: Fortunate Circumstances

I'm not complaining...much, but why are we having another meeting when we just had one? I don't think we're going to get anything more substantial." Mingi was the first to speak up.

"You don't know that." Sua said.

"Yeah, who knows? Maybe something came up." Handong responded.

"You know something, don't you?" Sua asked

"Psh, what? Me? No, of course not." Handong was grinning.

"You don't know anything about this either, Sua?" Gahyeon asked.

"No, this was all Siyeon. I don't know what's going on."

"Well, your little girlfriend is unusually late." Mingi said.

"We won't know until Siyeon gets here. This one's not saying a word." Sua pointed her thumb towards her blue-haired friend.

"It's more fun this way. Oh, speaking of Siyeon, I think I see her." Handong noticed their missing friend walking towards them. Handong knew, but to everyone else, something was off.

"Hey, guys. Sorry I'm late." They all looked at Siyeon in disbelief. Never in a million years did they expect Soyeon willingly standing by her, but they were all more concerned that Siyeon brought someone outside of their group to listen in on their top-secret meeting.

"What is she doing here?" Sua asked with an eyebrow raised.

"She's the reason why I'm late. Welcome to the crew, Soyeon."

***

-Around the Time of the Apartment Meeting-

"Hey, Panda. Do you copy?"

"Hey Wolf, I was just about to contact you."

"Oh, good. I got something to tell you, but before I do, promise me you won't be mad."

"What do you mean? Why would I get mad?"

"You didn't promise me yet."

"Wolf, stop stalling. Tell me what it is."

"Do you promise? I need to hear you say it."

"Yes, I promise I won't get mad."

"I want to have another person join us."

"YOU WHAT?! Not again."

"You said you wouldn't get mad! Look, she wants to get back at Taehyung too. He ruined her life over something petty. She wants her revenge and I want to help her get it. Plus if we help her, her and her crew could help us."

"Fine...Fine. It is your responsibility."

"I know. I know. We've been through this before..but...uh...Remember when you used to threaten me with putting all the evidence on me if I wasn't to be trusted or if I failed to trust the right people... Does that apply again?"

"Of course that same threat applies. Just because I trust you now, doesn't mean I can't put the blame on you if things go wrong."

Oh c'mon, Panda! I thought we were friends!"

"No,we are! I'm just making sure we all don't go down with you if things go awry. Does everyone else know?"

"Uh, not yet. Only Handong knows, but that's just because she's in the cell with me. I will tell the others too."

"Well, they better know soon. I'll update these two."

"Trust me. Handong and Gahyeon were good additions to the group. She will too. I'm sure of it. I got a knack for this sort of thing. I gotta go. See you later, Panda."