Chapter 1

This is the Remake of The King's Man. Since some of you requested to make another plot like this. The original plot will be put in here, but since this is a remake one and expected to have some changes as per your request. Hope you like it♥️♥️♥️

______________________________

(edited)

The bustling streets are busy during business hours, with some people in and out. Children can be heard laughing and running while playing with their friends.

A man wearing blue robes drinking his wine in a bottle, strolling around, not minding the busy streets. Only here to indulge himself and have some fun if he could, recalling his teenage days of how his shifu always brought him outside to play while he wants to study and learned martial arts, afraid his wife will scold him.

He scanned at his surroundings and sat down on the bridge near the lake and wanted to doze off ,but the voice of a lady could be heard not far, his senses are heightened, ready to doze off but the lady was talking about him, raised his brows and looked at the lady in purple pointing her fingers towards her, alongside with her a man holding wearing white robes and a wide jade fan fanning himself, despite the weather is not too hot and not too cold drinking in his cup leisurely, not minding his surroundings.

"Ge! look at that man, isn't he awesome?" The man in white looked outside to see where that girl was wearing in purple, chuckled lightly but didn't acknowledge her nor retort. Wearing his soft smile, he quickly looked at that man's face to be examined again but his smile turned into stunned. How is that man so beautiful?

Both staring for a few seconds, the man in white robes smirk at him, that made the man in blue robes raised his rows. He averted his gaze.

Tch! These people are so good at gossiping at other people.

He stood up on the bridge and walked away as he could sense the guy in white robes keep staring at him. The guy in white robes smiled, how cute. He thought, he continued drink his tea while his little sister is blabbering nonstop.

"Ge that man is quiet cold. Right?" He looks at his little sister and chuckled lightly.

"Ah xiang, he has a nice body, slender waist and pretty shoulder blades." Gu xiang raised her brows, she only asked her brother that the guy in blue robes is a quiet cold, but he blabbered about that man's body.

"Ge! What are you spouting nonsense again?" She asked. Her brother just stared at her and flashed his cheeky smile, after pondering for a second, she nodded and smiling ear to ear.

"You like him Ge!??" She shouts, makes her brother draw his cheeky smile and thumbs up. She shakes her head.

"Well, good luck."

After Zhou Zishu stood up from the bridge to attempt to sleep but ruined at the pair of siblings. He feels annoyed at that man's smile, thinks that he is pervert. He continued to stroll around, rode a boat to go to Mirror Lake Sect and visit his Uncle Zhang, his shifu sworn brother and to picked Chengling as he will train under him.

He asked the old boat man to send him to Mirror Lake Sect, he hoped at the boat and swear he saw that man in white robe smiling towards him, raised his brows and rolled his eyes.

Wen Kexing chuckled, seeing the man rolled his eyes at him. Hmm that beauty is tough.

Gu Xiang look at his brother to the beauty they saw at the bridge, shakes her head. Her brother must like him, first time in her life, that her brother stalking. He can have all the man he wants in a blink, feel likes he change his preference. Hoping his brother to succeed, but seeing the man is tough. It will be interesting.