Chapter 13

The funeral was held in private, everyone in the valley is gloomy, Wen Kexing never left his husband's body inside the coffin, it's been 2 days and Gu Xiang doesn't know what to do to make Wen Kexing eat nor drink. He's been staring blankly at the coffin in front of him that is made of gold, around the coffin filled with beautiful white roses, the room is so spacious that no one can enter because the door is made of bronze door and full of traps. Wen Kexing spent most of his time staring at his beautiful man laying.

Sometimes Gu Xiang was scared that Wen Kexing laughed and cried afterwards thinking his brother becomes crazier day by day. ChengLing arrived , at first he didn't want to talk to Wen Kexing even though the man tried to hug or attempt to talk to him, but after so many explanations and persuasion from Gu Xiang he finally gave in and started to stay by his side. Wen Kexing keeps saying sorry towards him, but the boy stays silent by his side. The ceremony is in 3 days for his final wake, but Wen Kexing never lets anyone touch his husband's coffin. He refused to bury him and ordered his men to find an un-melted ice. No one talked about the death of his husband as they still want to live for a few more years.

Wu Xi sent Ye Bai Yi's body at the Peak Mountain as that was his request, only he can't promise is Zishu's body as Wen Kexing hissed or roared to anyone who dared to touch his husband's coffin nor near him, sighing as he doesn't have no choice but to bring Ye Bai Yi's body only along side with the urn of Master Qin. He's been looking for a specific person that Ye Bai Yi wanted to find. They only have one week to do that and it's been 2 days, he hasn't met or even seen that person. He only said that he has a hidden sword just like Zhou Zishu's sword and is as flexible as Baiyi.

Prince Jin arrived at the Valley in tears at the news he got, but Wen Kexing didn't let him see his husband's. That enraged Prince Jin.

"Who are you to stop me from seeing my nephew!" He shouted but Wen Kexing stared at him coldly.

"I'm his husband. What's the problem with that? " Prince Jin scoffed. " As far as I remember you want to use A-Xu for your own desire by coveting the glazed armor, do you think i didn't know that? Leave here before I kill you . You're not allowed to see my husband." Prince Jin angrily looked at him and left immediately as he didn't want to disrespect his nephews wake.

When Wen Kexing was alone, walking towards his husband's coffin slowly. He was laying on the ice that wouldn't melt, wearing his wedding robe he used when they got married. Two hands resting on his stomach, the jade hairpin is struck on his hair the usual half bun. Caressing his paled face yet beautiful.

"My A-Xu is really beautiful. " smiling as he keeps on caressing that delicate face. After an hour of staring.

"A-Xu, I'll be back." Heaves a sigh, he doesn't want to leave but he needs to do something. Activating the trap around the room, so that no one can enter or take a closer look at his husband, suddenly the trap alarmed. He quickly went back to the room seeing the door was wide open, and his husband's body still in the same position but with a slight difference. He quickly looked everywhere who the intruder is. The guards run towards the room.

"Find the intruder and I will interrogate them myself. Who dare sneak inside my husband!" He ordered.

"Yes ,Your Highness." The guards running outside looking for the intruder . Wen Kexing frantically went towards his husband's and found out the jade hairpin is missing. Gripping his fist at the blutant stealing. He can't forgive who dares lay a fingers towards his husband.

The guards can't find the intruder anymore, Wen Kexing ordered his men to gather outside and look for the intruder who steal his husband's jade hairpin. Everyone outside the valley was frantic seeing the royal guards are rummaging in their own home to look for a treasure that the thief blatantly took away.