Chapter 9

(Warning: Slight Mature and Violence)

Li Lian Hua bid his goodbye and Zhou Zishu sent him out himself. Wen Kexing was furious and jealousy can be seen on his face, looking at Zishu doting that guy. For a few days, he can't let Zishu out of his sight knowing that full well, that the two will spend their time together even though Zishu shows him around the valley. He remembered before that he was not like that to him, gritting his teeth as soon as the doctor went away. He quickly grabs Zishu's arms dragging him inside.

"What the hell!!!? What is your problem again Wen Kexing?" He angrily look at his husband sudden action.

"You. You're flirting with him like you don't have a Husband! Zhou Zishu I'm in front of you and yet your flirt with him!." Zishu scoffed.

"You? My husband? Should I call you one Wen Kexing? Didn't I tell you let's not mind our own business? do whatever you want and I do whatever I want. So what If i flirted with him? It's not like you're not the same , right?" Wen Kexing stared at Zishu in utter silence and Zishu stared back at him. Remember that night when he saw his husband with another man. He quickly averted his gaze as he didn't want to cry in front of him.

"Zhou Zishu don't test me or you will not like what I will do to you." Looking at his husband." You're not allowed to get out of this room without my permission. Mark my word Zhou Zishu. I'm the King here so you must obey what's my order." Turned his back and slammed the door shouting the guards.

"Guards! Don't let A-Xu get out of his room, if you dare to disobey me. I will kill all of you."

"Yes, Your Highness." The footsteps went away as Zhou Zishu slowly slumped down the floor crying.

Three days passed and Zishu could not step out of his room, the servants and guards felt sorry for him but they doesn't know what to do.

Zishu wrote a letter to Lian Hua saying he can't go.

Li Lian Hua is grinding the medicine when he hears the sounds of an eagle flying around his tower. He went out to see the white eagle landed gracefully in his shoulder beaking his hair. He chuckled at the cute eagle, stroking his head. He noticed the letter on the birds feet, he took it and read.

'Xiao Hua,

from the first word he already knows who is the sender, he looked up at the eagle. " This is from Zishu?" The eagle made a noise, he smiled at the clever eagle he continued

i can't get out. I can't accompany you at the banquet anymore. A-Xing grounded me inside my room. I'm starting to regret coming back here and ohh if you want to send me a reply, use the whistle to blow, it's on his feet and Xue will send your message over to me.- Zishu

He then looked at the other feet noticing the small bamboo whistle, he smiled and wrote back. After securing the letter on the eagles feet, he threw it upwards.

"Go.! Send to Zishu." The bird made sounds before flying far away.

Zhou Zishu is staring in daze sitting on the chair. It's been five days since he was locked inside his bedroom. Only servants coming in and out, sending food and bathing him. Wen Kexing didn't return that day. The sound of an eagle brought him back. He quickly stood up and opened the window to let the bird enter inside. He smiled as soon as he opened the small rolled paper.

'It's okay I understand I will send your regards to the minister . Take care.-Xiao Hua'

He smiled as walk towards the table and burned the letter when the door suddenly opened . He looked up to see Wen Kexing angry eyes as he stared directly at the small paper he was burning, eyes flashed in more rage as abruptly jumped towards his husband stole the paper from his husband's hand and reading the message in full rage. He crumpled the letter and looked at his husband while gritting his teeth looking murderous in front of Zishu. He raised the crumpled paper.