Chapter 3

Wen Kexing wrote a letter to his mother. His smiling ear to ear , as he remembered his confession towards Zhou Zishu, at first he was afraid that Zishu would reject him knowing the man had harsh words coming out from his mouth. He didn't know if Zishu shared the feelings as him, when Zishu kissed him back after the case, he surely known that the guy has the same feelings as him, didn't wait for long to confess, even rejection is high chance he still gambled and will court him no matter what .

Smiling ear to ear reading the letters to send to his mother, his mother loves reading his story through the journey he made and how he met the Zishu. His parents knew him, even though he didn't know whether Zishu would like him back , back then. But now everything is in the right position.  After sending his letter, he bought some wine for his Ah Xu and went straight to Zishu's room without knocking, Zishu already knew who it was since it was only Wen Kexing entered without knocking, sighed, staring at his man carrying two jugs of wine.

Wen Kexing smiled seeing Zhou Zishu sitting at the table drinking his tea leisurely, he put down the two jugs and sat beside him .

"Ah xu, it's your favorite plum wine." Zishu smiled at him

"Thank you lao wen, where did you go?" He asked while pouring wine on his cup , Kexing smiling ear to ear hearing he is asking where he went.

"Ow! Is my Ah xu miss me?" He teased his man and made the other rolled his eyes.

"Miss my ass." He retort. Wen Kexing laughed hard.

"I went to the post office to send my letters to my mother. She wanted to meet you soon." Zhou Zishu looks at him frowning.

"Since when did you send letters to her? She knows me?" He confusedly asked his man, Kexing smiled sweetly and held his hand.

"I've been sending her letters the time when I found you and she knows our story well, and she would love to meet his son lover. If you don't have any place you want to go, how about let's go to my place? So that you can meet my parents." Zishu's heart beat raced hearing Kexing's parents wanting to meet him, noticing his man paled face. He laughed hard, since it's the first time seeing this man giving this kind of face.

"Don't worry Ah Xu, they will surely love you just like they love me. " Kexing reassured him, still he is afraid, too many what if's in his mind.  But seeing Kexing's reassuring face, he smiled.

"Let's go to Four Season Manor first then we can go to your hometown." Kexing smiled, knowing his lover will bring him to his home where he grew up, excited meeting his lover's parents and slight fear , fearing that his man's family would disapprove of their relationship, thinking that in case he doesn't know what to do what's next. They finished the bottle of jug of wine then drifted to sleep. Hugging each other.

____________________________

The 4 of them arrived at Four Season Manor, Wen Kexing, Gu Xiang was in awe looking at the manor.

"Welcome to Four Seasons Manor, it is known for its flowers that blossom all year round, each season, a specific set of flowers grow; spring is azaleas, summer is phoenix flowers, autumn is orange osmanthus and winter is plum blossoms. This manor is well protected to fend off enemies who will try to hurt us and because of the friendship between my master Qin Huaizhang and Uncle Long Que the Lord of Long Yuan Pavillion, the Manor's front yard is equipped with traps that can fend off outside enemies by raining down arrows from above, they are triggered with a specific mechanism with the statues. Our manor was extremely low-profile, they were extremely mysterious to outsiders, to the point that no one even knew who was the Master of the Manor, let alone everyone knew the existence of the manor from outside the martial arts ,only a few knows about our existence. We don't intervene outside of chaos." Zhou Zishu deligently explained to them, his listeners was in awe looking the place. No wonder his martial arts are different. The flowers blossom in all four seasons, knowing everything in the world? Indeed this place is like a paradise, breathtakingly beautiful. He thought