Chapter 7

One week staying at the Manor. Zhou Zishu sleeps in another room being uncomfortable sleeping beside his husband and he knows that Wen Kexing sleeps beside him just for his Master. Both men didn't talk when they were eating, some disciples noticed it but didn't dare to ask.

One morning, Zhou Zishu happily woke up as he received a letter from one of the disciples that Beiyuan and Wu Xi will visit the Four Seasons Manor. Glided himself towards the kitchen , sitting at the table together with ChengLing and Gu Xiang while Hanying serving their foods. He didn't dare to ask about his husband. Not long when Wen Kexing arrived and sat beside him, he didn't give him a glance and continued munching his own food.

His ears caught off the sounds of one of the birds, he personally trained if someone entered the manor. Only Zhou Zishu knew who the newcomer was. He quickly stood up and went outside to greet the said visitors. He spotted the two figures riding on a horse.

"Expected from Lord Zhou." Beiyuan teases him.

"Of course. Let's go inside and have breakfast" both nodded, the disciple took the horse away . At the table, everyone is talking except for Wen Kexing. Beiyuan and Wuxi notice, both look at Wen Kexing and Zhou Zishu and sigh. Zhou Zishu smiled at them but Beiyuan could see through Zhou Zishu. His eyes cannot lie. Sadness. After the heartily breakfast, Chengling practices his martial arts with the help of Hanying and Gu Xiang supervising him. Zhou Zishu sent Wu Xi and Beiyuan to his master bed.

"Master Qin." Both men bowed in respect. Master Qin waved his hands up.

"Beiyuan, Wu xi.."

They talked like family should do. At night when Zhou Zishu tucked in the blanket all over Master Qin's body, his master caught his hands.

"Zishu ...you can lie to others but not me. What's wrong my child?" Zhou Zishu sat down. Guess he can't hide from his Master.

"Shifu is just that... A-xing distance himself from me, i don't know what happened. But i can't neglect him, his parents entrusted me to take care of him, and i will take care of him no matter what."

"Hope the two of you sort it out before it's too late."

"Thank you shifu, I will wait for him." His master softly smiled at him and that night is the only last time he saw his master. The sect is mourning at the loss of their leader. Zhou Zishu staring blankly at the tablet in front of him. He was devastated, but he had to act strongly for his master and to Wen Kexing. They went back to the valley, Zhou Zishu busied himself training the military nonstop, if the training is done he will be trained himself until his energy passes out.

The war began between the Valley and those who wanted to snatch the valley and win the victory and again.

Wen Kexing began to hurt Zhou Zishu not emotionally but physically. Gu Xiang started to distance herself from his brother. There was one time when they lost in the battle, Zhou Zishu was punished and sent to the dungeon to recuperate his mistakes. He takes all the blame himself. Cried every night and still waiting for Wen Kexing to come.

Hearing the news , Gu Xiang was furious.

"Your Highness, Your too much!! He's your husband."

"Gu Xiang get out if you don't know." He coldly spoke towards his sister. Gu Xiang glared at him.

"Hoping that you will not regret your decision." Stormed out ,went straight to the dungeon.

"Get out all of you!! This is what you pay for his kindness!?" She shouted at the guards, the guards all looked down.

"Princess Xiang it was his Highness order, we can't do anything or he will kill us." Scoffed towards them, she bumped everyone who comes her way. Slowly walked towards locked chamber and widened her eyes.