Chapter 5

After two years of their marriage they both live happily, helping the people in need. Zhou Zishu focuses on training the military as well as Wen Kexing helping his father affairs. At first Wen Kexing wouldn't allow Zhou Zishu to lift even anything, but Zhou Zishu always complained that he can do everything. He becomes overly protective towards him, in the end he doesn't win at his husband and allows to do what he wants, making Zhou Zishu overly happy. He requested to train the military troops himself. Wen Kexing didn't like the idea and wouldn't let Zhou Zishu tired himself, the other sulk him all day and hide himself away from Wen Kexing. He knows too well that he acted like a child ,when he married Wen Kexing.

"Please A-Xing. Please." He sweetly persuade his husband, Wen Kexing frowned .

"No A-Xu, i won't allow." He firmly stated, Zhou Zishu glared at him in frustration. He abruptly turned his back towards his husband and jump off. Wen Kexing blinks fast and sighs.

Wen Kexing is looking his husband everywhere in frustration as he can't find him anywhere.

"A-Xu! Where are you?!" He shouted calling his husband's name. He went outside as he kept calling Zhou Zishu and abruptly halted his steps when he was sighting his sulking husband sitting on the big branches. He stifled his laugh as soon as he got near him, seeing the man didn't dare to give him a glance. He use qingqong to lip under the tree and sat beside his sulking husband.

"A-Xu~" he sweetly called his husband, but the said husband didn't budge.

"Look, I'm sorry okay? I'm just worried..."

"I'm not fragile. I can take care of myself. I'm not a lady, I'm a man."

"Okay, okay. I know my A-Xu is man always. Please don't sulk anymore mm?" He gently coaxes his husband. Looped his arms around his husband's shoulder and let him lay on his shoulder. Sniffed the fragrance of his husband's neck, he felt calm.

"A-Xing, you know me well. I don't like to sit around doing nothing. I might die from boredome. Please allow me.." he softly spoke and attempted to persuade his husband to allow him. Wen Kexing hummed and lightly chuckled, weighting the situation. He knows that Zhou Zishu is not the type of man to sit around as he is an adventurous man before they met.

"Okay A-Xu~ I will allow you but in once conditon..." He purposely dragged his words to let his husband listen to him carefully, " Don't exhaust yourself, I don't want to see any scars from your body or I will skinned-alive the military troops if ever I knew they hurt you." He seriously said that made Zhou Zishu raised his brows and shivered at the sudden change tone.

"Hey, are you looking down on me A-Xing?? " He playfully retort to ease the mood emitting his husband. Wen Kexing smiled, back to his old self. Zhou Zishu sighed inwardly and smiled back to his husband.

"Of course not. My A-Xu is the best in fighting. No one can match you, well except me." He raised his brows up and down in a teasing way. Zhou Zishu rolled his eyes that made Wen Kexing laugh hard.

Yelped in surprised when Wen Kexing carried him and jump off the tree. Wen Kexing laughed seeing the adorable face of his husband.

___________________________________

As Zhou Zishu took over the training for a months. He is strict with his rules. No one allowed to slack-off or they will be punished according to his rules. The military didn't complain as it's necessary to have strict master to become a powerful military troops.

"Again!." He coldly shouted.

"Again. Stop slacking off!!"

"Again." And so on,