The Grand Premier (Ep. 1)

( Guyzzz maine Evara naam Viara kar diya hai sn toh confuse mat ho Jana dono matlab same hi hota hai bas pronounciation different hai .)

Salman Khan : Hello, Namaste , Assalamualaikum, Sat Sri Akaal, Welcome to Big Boss ott season 2 , powered by Too yum chips , special partner vico vajra danti sugarfree paste , and cooking partner silver coin chakki aata.
Stated Salman that's when the the song "Dil hai ki maanta nahi" started playing as Salman starting humming it, when a giggle caught his attention, he turned around and saw Pooja Bhatt as she hugged him while he hugged her back.

( The show went on , while Salman was busy welcoming the contestants and making sure they knew the rules, meanwhile , surely the panelists had some problems with youtubers and influencers and Viara was quick enough to notice it , finally after 9 contestants it her turn to enter the house , she took a deep breath before typing a warm bye to her Evren's and family , she switched it off , and have I mentioned it yet ? But yeah she was from New Delhi, surely Mumbai was great , but was Delhi hits different, she was really going to miss the sarojini market and the street food, a smile made its way on her face as she heard Salman calling out her name , she took a deep breath for the last time before walking out to reach the stage. )

Salman khan : Aap sabne Beauty with Brains ke baare main toh suna hi hoga , toh Aaj dekh bhi li jiye, YouTube aur Instagram ki shaan aur unke bhaiyon ki jaan,please welcome our next contestant Viara Shah !
Salman said as Viara walked on the stage with all her glory, she had the best smile of hers with the mint green layered gown which was undoubtedly beautiful.Her wolf hair cut styled in a beautiful hairstyle, making her look gorgeous.

Salman Khan : Hello Viara , Aapka yaha big boss ott ke stage par swagat hai

( he said while forwarding his hand for a handshake.)

Viara : Thank you sir , aap se milkar mujhe bahot achha laga.
( she said as she accepted the handshake.)

Salman Khan: Are aapse mil kar to hame bhi bahot khusi Hui.
( He said as she chuckled while the panelists laughed.)

Sunny Leone: Salman agar aapko bura na Lage to main unke kuch baat kar sakti.
( she uttered.)

Salman Khan: Ha, kyun nahi , bilkul kijiye .
( Salman replied.)

Sunny Leone: Pehle toh aap bade khubsurat lag Rahi hai , just like a Disney Princess .
(She said as Evara blushed ever so slightly making most of them Chuckle.)

Viara : Ahh thank you so much , lekin aap mujhse bahot zyada khubsurat lag Rahi hai.
( She said as Sunny smiled at her heartly.)

Sunny : Thank you aur Ha Mera sawal aapse ye tha ki , mene suna hai aap ek YouTuber hai .
( She said while Viara nodded listening to her attentively , not wanting to give the panelists any chance to bring her down.)

Sunny : Toh aap Big Boss mein kyu Jaana chati hai? , koi specific reason?
( She questioned , Viara flashed a smile at her .)

Viara : Koi asa specific reason nahi hai Mera big boss me participate karne ka , agar mein aapko honestly agar batao toh mein meri family par bahot zyada dependent hu , maine kabhi bhi apne family ke Bina kahi par bhi akele nahi gayi hu , toh mujhe kuch nahi naya experience karna tha aur khudke limits ko bhi test karna tha.
( Viara said ever so calmly , politeness dripping out of her voice, as Sunny smiled at nodded at her , satisfied with Evara's answer.)