Episode (4)

aabra ka Daabra mora saanwara hai baawra
dhoti kurta pehan ke ghoome dilli ho yaa agra
bareilly wale jhumke pe jiya lalchaaye
kamar lachkaaye to lakhon gir jaayein
kaahe maare re taana
kyun banta hai sayaana
na main teri gujariya
na tu mera deewana...

( Stretching her body Viara yawned , the conversation she had with jiya and Bebika still lingering around her mind , she huffed as she pulled her hair frustration, Abhishek was just a friend right ?)

"Ayye Good morning Via."
Greeted Abhishek with a warm hug and forehead kiss.

" Good morning."
She greeted him with a small smile and walked away ,which was very unusual ?

( Surely, something was off between Viara and Abhishek, and Manisha was quick enough to notice it , She had questioned Viara several times the hour Viara was drinking the honey lime water Viara made herself, while the other housemates knew the reason too behind the awkward tension between the duo, but never bugged to inform Abhishek or Manisha about it.)

" Viara tum Abhishek ko ignore kar rahi hu ka."
Said Manisha as Viara shook her head while sipping on the water.

" Toh tum uss baat kahe nahi kar rahi ho."
Stated Manisha.

" Main kar toh Rahi hu usse baat."
Replied back Viara as she walked towards the gym area while Manisha tailed behind.

( Viara wore a black cropped tank top with black sweat pants with a pair of black and white sneakers ,her wolf cut messily tied in loose bun , her small waist and abs on display , her long arms with slender finger and long legs were just the making her look divine under the sunlight, she had long legs but she was still some enough centimetres shorter than Manisha, inshort Viara was the shortest in the bb house.)

" Via hamari baat suno toh sahi tum , tum hamri baat kahe nahi sun Rahi ho

" Via hamari baat suno toh sahi tum , tum hamri baat kahe nahi sun Rahi ho."
Manisha complained while Viara chuckled and hugged her slightly making Manisha hug her back.

" Dekh Rani , main Abhishek ko ignore nahi kar rahi hu, Meri social anxiety bahot zyada hi kick kar rahi kal shaam se , toh bas thoda distance maintain kar rahi hu aur kuch nahi hmm."
Stated Viara with a low voice and a warm smile as Manisha hugged her tighter while humming back in response.

" Aur ye kisko bata mat , main thoda time mein khud hi normal ho jaaungi."
Viara Continued as she released Manisha from the hug.

( While Viara was talking with Manisha, Abhishek couldn't help but feel left out , Manisha and Viara are the closest friends he had in Big Boss currently , especially Viara , he adored her a lot.)

" Chal ham chalte hai ab hmm. "
Stated Manisha as she ran away towards Bebika.

" Hmm ".
Hummed Viara as Manisha skipped away towards Bebika making Viara chuckle.