Episode (12)

It's going to be the end of the big boss soon , the duo stayed unsurprisingly strong headed , the bond between those two grew more stronger and closer with the memories they would like to always cherish.

Two weeks ago Elvish and Aashika entered the house and nothing has been the same ever since , the four spent the majority of time together and always named their group as F.A.V. E and unsurprisingly the group were absolutely the fans favourite.

Aashika and Viara being almost the same age shared a bond that no one could explain while Abhishek and Elvish continued their bhaichara , Elvish was definitely someone Viara felt comfortable around Except Abhishek and Aashika , For Elvish, Viara was the sister he never had.

As for Abhishek, if he was being honest, he surely was jealous and so was Viara of Aashika when , Aashika entered the house and started being friends with Abhishek, Vaiar was jealous but all it took was a late night talk with Abhishek and Viara couldn't be more happy about it.

This week wore more exhausting than any other week could ever be , It way the day when parents were about to visit their kids in the house and Abhishek and Elvish seemed very sensitive about it , so was Viara but she knew instead of her parents it was surely going to be ruthvik or maybe even Jay who's gonna visit.

what a tiresome life these three were living but what was the problem when they are always the one having each other's back .

Three because Aashika was eliminated this week and it was truly heartbreaking for Viara who cried and hugged Aashika as if her life was depended on it.

" Abhishek jeete , Main jeetu , ya Viara jeete koi fark nahi padega mujhe , trophy toh apne community main hi aani hai, aur deserving toh sab hi hai yaha- sab matlab Avinash ko chodkar sab."
- Elvish Yadav

" Mere liye sabse deserving in teeno ke alawa koi nahi hai naahi kabhi hoga , Koi farak nahi padega ki en teeno main se kon jeetega , teeno bhi winner banna deserve karte hai."
- Aashika Bhatia

" Main jeetu ya Viara jeete, ek hi baat hai , ham dono ye journey saath main shuru ki thi aur ab saath main hi khatam kar ne waale hai , lekin agar elvish bhi jeetega toh mujhe koi problem nahi hogi usse."
-Abhishek Malhan

" Mujhe koi farak nahi padhta koi bhi jeete , but mere liye Abhishek, Elvish aur Aashika hamesha hi winner rahenge, teeno ne bhi bahot kuch Saha hai iss Ghar main, specially Abhishek, main personally chahti hu ki wo ya Elvish jeete."
-Viara Shah

• Shaam ke paanch baj kar chaalis minute par (5:40) •

All the contestants were now standing in the garden area waiting for the next parent to visit , most of the parents already visited the house and we're now gone , Abhishek and Elvish went through a lot of emotions during the whole day , they were tired , Abhishek who stood tall was the manager for the house right now , He sighed as answered big boss when questioned about which ottians were responsible for which duty.

" You can feel the energy right outside the door you know."
Stated Pooja as she pointed at the door as bebika and Just nodded.

The door opened as Abhishek sprinted toward it , his rams wide open , as he sighed while His mother dimple malhan entered and ran into his arms.It was truly wholesome, As Abhishek cried and whined in his mother's arms.

" Abe tum dono ro kyu Raha hai."
Stated Manish as she wiped a lone tear of her cheeks , as she caressed Viara's arm who was crying , as fresh tears made their way out of her eyes as she walked inside the washroom to wash her face.

" Mummy yaar , nahi rehna mujhe yaha aur , leke chalo mereko wapas."
Stated Viara as she cried while holding on to the sink.

She can't , she was trying to act strongly for her friends but what about her ? , she is a human too , she needs someone to comfort her too , yeah she understands the fact that all her friends weren't in a condition to ask her if she's alright or does she need to talk to someone but a simple tu thik hai na would have worked too for her.