Episode (10)

Subah ke aath baje ((8:00)

Viara sat up straight with a jerk as she stared at the ceiling.

" Main jinda hu ?."

" Wo sab unlimited khana kaha gaya."

" Meine toh abhi tak Shahi paneer bhi nahi khaya tha."

" Aur wo pastries kitne tasty the."

She thought as she giggled but eventually slapped her forehead at how silly she might have looked.

She saw a dream in which she was enjoying the unlimited food the aliens from Saturn provided her. For what reason ? , Only she knows.

She swore she was a different species of humans , who loved sleeping 24 / 7 , eating and binge watching , she was a mess and so was her sleep schedule.

Walking out of the bed she saw everyone sleeping except Avinash , Falak , Pooja and Cyrus.

She went towards the bed beside her , which belonged to Abhishek and Jiya , She felt something, she felt a burning rage somewhere deep inside her heart as she knelt beside the bed while staring at Abhishek who was sleeping soundly as she smiled and caressed his hairs. While he slightly stirred in his sleep , She chuckled as she felt a ticklish feeling in the pit in her stomach while she walked outside.

" Good morning, Aaj jaldi uth gayi ?"
Stated Falak as she pulled Viara in a side hug who heaved a sigh and smiled at Falak.

" Good morning dii , ha Aaj jaldi uth gayi pata nahi kaise."
Viara stated as she glanced Back at the bedroom.

" Tu thik toh hai na."
Said Falak as she grabbed Viara's face and stared at it , while Viara giggled and tried to get out of her grip.

" Good morning Avi."
Stated Viara while she dramatically hugged him who laughed and patted her head as if comforting her.

" Good morning, Aaj Suraj kaha se uga hai."
He teased as Viara punched his arm and he hissed dramatically as Falak giggled at the duo.

" Jaha se ugta hai wahi se uga hoga na."
Explained Viara while walking towards the bathroom to freshen up, as Avinash slapped the back of her head while she groaned and fled away as Falak giggled at the duo while pulling Avinash away with her.

• Subah ke Sade aath baje (8:30) •

Viara hummed her favourite song while she stared at herself in the mirror , her heart clenching at the scene from the morning, Her eyes glistening for some reason, she wasn't aware of , Her mind clouded with thoughts as she tried to calm her heart down.

" Am I jealous ? "
Yes

" No , I'm not Abhishek is just a friend right ? "
Probably Not just a friend

" Am I high on something? , what if someone drugged me "
Yes- wait what

She whispered with wide eyes , she can never be serious she swore as she facepalmed her self while cursing her brain and life which is totally messed up.

She again stared at the mirror as she saw herself again , as she wiped the lone tear which has escaped her eye as she stared at her reflection.

She felt pain , an unbearable pain in the core of her heart , the pain which would make her go insane if her heart kept throbbing like that.

She was wearing a grey cropped tshirt with grey baggy sweat pants and a bussy bun.