Episode (6)

Hey surma lagaa ke
Latein uljha ke
Haath jiya pe mal mal
Tere chhajje ke niche khade hain
Phans gaye jaise dal dal
Tere chhajje ke niche hi khade hain
Phans gaye jaise dal dal
Gulabo zara itr gira do

( Viara sat up straight while glaring at her lap , last night it wasn't the best idea to bicker around with Abhishek, and now Viara regretted it , she couldn't get enough sleep while trying to annoy Abhishek.)

" Good morning , bachhe teri neend Puri hui ya nahi, kyuki meri toh neend Puri ho gayi hai."
Stated Abhishek as he laughed at Viara's annoyed state.

" Achha chod wo sab , chal fresh ho jaa jaldi se hmm."
Said Abhishek as he sat next to Viara pulling her in a warm bear hug while stroking her back.

" Kya hua , tu itni chup kyu baithi hai yaar."
Stated Abhishek as he pecked Viara's forehead and ruffled her hair.

"Kuch bas , neend aa rahi hai."
Stated Viara as hugged Abhishek back.

subah nau baj kar paanch minute par (9:05)

( Done with showering, Abhishek was choosing his outfit but was confused with two upper wears , While Viara was taking a bath.)

" Viu tujhe kitna time lagega aur."
Stated Abhishek as he again glanced at the two shirts in front.

" Bas ho gaya , paanch minute."
Yelled Viara as she turned off the shower and started wearing her clothes.

( Viara came out with a towel wrapped around her hair , She was wearing a navy blue sweatshirt with white broad strip tucked inside a black mini skirt.)

" Hmm bata kya hua ab

" Hmm bata kya hua ab."
Said Viara as she sat down on the couch present there and started wearing her sneakers while Abhishek squated infront of her squeezed her cheeks as she smiled and hugged his neck.

( Even though it had been just a few days they met , the bond they shared was special, it was accompanied by Care, affection, admirance.)

" Sun inn dono mein se konsa shirt achha lag raha hai."
Stated Abhishek as he shoved two shirts on Viara's lap , one was a fine in a pink colour while the other had strips of Pink , purple, and Black.

" Ye wala pehen le achha lag raha hai."
Stated Viara as she handed the shirt with strips to Abhishek as he smiled and nodded his head while wearing the shirt.

" Achha toh laga Raha hai yeh."
Said Abhishek as he stared at his reflection in the mirror while fixing his hairs.

" Achha toh lag na hi tha choice kiski hai."
Sassed Viara as she fipped her hair and laughed out loud at herself.