Episode (9)

Subha ke das baj kar das minutes par (10:10)

" Oyye , Viara sun tu ye chai ka cup Abhishek ko de sakti hai ka."
Chirped Manisha while sliding the cup towards Viara who was sitting infront of the kitchen counter.

" Nahi , main nahi."
Viara mumbled as she stared at the cup infront.

" Huh , kuch bola tune."
Said Manisha as she came towards Viara.

" Nahi , maine kidhar kuch kaha."
Mumbled Viara again grumpily as Manisha Giggled ever so lowly.

" Ha, thik hai ,ab chal ye Jake Abhishek-wa ko de de."
Stated Manisha as she nudged Viara's arm while she groaned but nodded eventually.

" Ha Jaa Rahi hu yaar ruk jaa."
Groaned Viara while standing up and gripping on the cup of tea.

( Viara walked out towards the garden and saw Abhishek falling of the couch while laughing and Avinash, Jiya and jad laughing at his state , while she shook her head and chuckled at the scene.)

" Oyye Abhishek sun."
Yelled out Viara as Abhishek smiled and looked at her.

"Ha bol."
He stated as he sat up straight and raised an eyebrow at her while smiling.

"Ye le , Manisha ne Dena bola ye tujhe."
Viara stated as she walked towards Abhishek.

" ayee hayee , matlab Manisha ne bola isiliye tu mujhe se milne aayi."
Abhishek stated dramatically as he sat again on the couch , while Viara giggled and slowly handed him the cup as she squated infront of him while she ruffled his hair as he groaned.

" Ha , Rani ne bola isliye hi tujhse milne aayi hu warna main toh kabhi na aati."
Sassed Viara while mocking Abhishek teasingly as he rolled his eyes as she stood up and walked inside while he kept staring at her back with an unusual smile.

Subha ke ek baj kar pandhra minute par (1:15)

( Viara stepped out of the washroom while wearing a black high waist mini skirt and a light peach cropped top , one of her most favourite outfit, she loved the outfit as it made her look casual and cute and made a messy bun out of her hair while s...

( Viara stepped out of the washroom while wearing a black high waist mini skirt and a light peach cropped top , one of her most favourite outfit, she loved the outfit as it made her look casual and cute and made a messy bun out of her hair while she sat on the couch and was about to put on her shoes when she felt someone kneeling infront of her and pulling her a little feets a little forward.)

" Arre Kya kar raha hai tu."
Mumbled Viara as saw him raising her feets up and kissing the sole of feets.

It was him , It was Abhishek, he made her rate race , the adorable action had a great affect on her heart , She felt her face getting flushed up because of the closeness and the way Abhishek was pecked the sole of her feet.

" Aise hi baith thik hai."
He mumbled as he made Viara wear the sneakers she had chose to pair her outfit with , as she shook her head in protest.