Episode (7)

• Subha ke Nau baje (9:00)

" Viara tune notice kuch kiya kya ? "
Stated Manisha as she clinged onto Viara's arm.

" Kya notice karna tha ab ? "
Questioned Viara with a visible frown and confusion on her face.

" Arre tu kitni bholi hai yaar , tujhe nahi lagta Abhishek tujhe pasand karta hai."
Said Manisha as she twitched her eyes and passed a teasing smile at Viara who chuckled and shooked her head.

" Abe yaar ham dono just friends hai aur bas usi wajah se wo thoda zyada protective aur comfortable hai mere saath aur kuch bhi nahi hai."
Replied Viara as she stood up from the couch and walked towards the bathroom to freshen up.
.....

" Arre , Good morning Abhishek ."
Stated Viara as she cuddled against Abhishek who was sitting on the couch present in the bathroom.

" Hmm , Morning Viu."
Replied back Abhishek with a raspy voice, as he hugged Viara's waist and pecked her forehead .

" Tu abhi tak fresh nahi hua."
Stated Viara as she sat up straight while Abhishek's arm still around her waist as he snuggled more into Viara's shoulder.

" Nahi , yaar wo thoda sir dard ho raha hai."
Said Abhishek as he glanced at Viara's face which reflected Worry.

" Jyada dard de raha hai kya."
Said Viara as she ran her hand through Abhishek's hair.

" Nahi."
Replied back Abhishek as he sat up straight while pulling Viara in his warm embrace.

" Tu pakka thik hai na Abhishek."
Interrogated Viara worried about her friend as she hugged Abhishek's neck while planting a soft kiss on his forehead and cheeks as he giggled trying to hide his flustered self.

Subha ke ghyara baj kar pentis minute par ( 11:35 )

( Viara had taken a warm bath , while she chose to wear a simple and comfortable yellow cropped tank top  with white mini shorts and a warmer over it ,with her black flip flops and a messy bun.)

( It was weekend ka vaar and someone was going to eliminate for sure, Every woman of the house was getting ready , while applying tons of makeup, on the contrary Viara chose to get ready a bit late , she wasn't really comfortable with getting read...

( It was weekend ka vaar and someone was going to eliminate for sure, Every woman of the house was getting ready , while applying tons of makeup, on the contrary Viara chose to get ready a bit late , she wasn't really comfortable with getting ready along with the others , and also she needed to take care of Abhishek who was now just back from the medical room , she was sitting on Abhishek laps as her head rested on his chest , While Abhishek was hugging her tightly as his head was snuggled into Viara neck.)

" Abhishek, Sun ek kaam kar tu thoda aaram kar le mein abhi thoda garam paani lekar aati hu hmm."
Stated Viara as she caressed Abhishek's arms around her waist.

" Hmm thik."
Replied back Abhishek as he released Viara and hugged the pillow nearby.

" Yele, ye garam paani Peele thoda achha lagega."
Stated Viara as she handed the glass of warm water to Abhishek , who sat up straight while smiling.