Episode (2)

"Tenu kala chashma jachda ae
Jachda ae gore mukhde te
Tenu kala chasma jachda ae
Jachda ae gore mukhde te."

( Viara woke up hearing the pop song , it wasnt the best way for her to wake up but surely better than how Ruthvik woke her up , She yawned , as she stretched her arms and sat there while looking down at her lap with sleepy eyes , she wasn't an morning person but does she have a choice ? , Sadly no ! )

"Good morning Babu."
Said Manisha as she side hugged Viara.

"Good morning Manisha."
Stated back Viara with a sweet smile making her eyes shrink and look like two crescent moons .

( The song was still playing as Manisha pulled Viara with to the garden area where Bebika and jya were already there vibing to the song , Manisha dragged Viara towards them as she started dancing while Viara giggle twirled around clapped for the trio.)

"Ayeee kitna achha dance karto aap teeno toh."
Stated Viara with a genuine smile.

"Are , are thank you ."
Replied back jiya as she hugged Viara.

" Thanks yaar , neend Puri ho gayi ."
Questioned Bebika as she side hugged Viara.

"Ha bhi aur Nahi bhi."
Said Viara as Bebika chuckled.

( she turned as she saw Abhishek sitting and talking with Avinash and Falak for which you went towards them and greeted them.)

" Good Morning Falak dii."
Said Viara as she hugged Falak while Falk hugged Viara back while giggling.

" Good morning Avinash."
Vaira said as Avinash side hugged her.

" Good morning Abhishek."
Viara said as Abhishek pulled her into a hug as she fell on the empty place beside him , her head on his chest while his hands on her back as she hugged his torso.

" Morning Yaar , neend achhe se aayi na."
He questioned as he patted her head slightly.

" ha , par abhi bhi neend aa rahi hai yaar."
Said Viara as she pouted and looked at Abhishek with sleepy eyes, as Viara released from the hug and so did Abhishek.

" Ahem ahem , ham kya invisible hai."
Said Falak as Avinash nodded in agreement, making the duo blush in embarrassment.

" Aree dii kaisi baat kar Rahe ho aap bhi."
Said Abhishek with a flustered expression.