Out of the Shadows

Our story begins in a dark room where a mysterious figure with horns sits and waits. Then a black skeleton arrives.

???: What have you learned?

Skeleton: A group calling themselves the League of Villains plans to attack the USJ with a weapon meant to kill All Might.

???: Is that so? Call the others, we have to make preparations, I think it's time for the Heroes of Darkness to step out of the shadows. *chuckle*

Skeleton: As you wish sir.

The skeleton leaves and the figure smirks.

???: Society will learn to fear those they turned their back on, for if they try to stop us, we will destroy them. Hahahahahahahahaha. *lightning*

We now go to the USJ where the heroes in training arrive.

13: Welcome Class 1-A to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, or USJ.

Ochaco: OMG, it's the Space Hero: 13, I'm a huge fan.

13: It's always lovely to meet a fan.

Everything goes as canon, except Shinso will take Izuku's place. We now go to the flood zone.

Shinso: How are we going to get out of here?

Tsu: I could try getting us to land, but I don't think I can carry both of you.

???: Then perhaps I can help.

They looked in the direction of the voice and saw a cloaked figure with bright yellow eyes, pale skin, and dark purple hair, he wore a necklace made of small skulls and he was carrying a scythe made of what looked like bones. On his shoulder sat what looked like a cross between a cat and a bat, with it having a skeleton appearance.

 On his shoulder sat what looked like a cross between a cat and a bat, with it having a skeleton appearance

Mineta: W-who are you, are you villains?

???: No, we are Nyat.

???: We're here to get you to safety, but you'll have to trust us.

They see the villains approaching them and then Shinso speaks.