(30)

Shehnaaz leave the place immediately. Her breathe is not in her control. She feel like someone snatch something important. She take a cab and move toward her house. In the whole ride she just cry non stop. His words are ringing in her mind. She was totally shattered. After half an hour she reach home. She hurriedly open the door with keys, her hands are shaking continuously. She open the door and run towards are room and lock herself.

"Shehnaaz darwaza khol" her mother knocked the door continuously. She saw her daughter's shattered condition.

"M... mumma mei... mein theek hu aati hu tho... thodi der me" she try to keep her voice normal.

"Baccha please ek baar darwaza khol de.... Dekh tujhe meri kasam hai". Her voice cracked because she is hell scared for her daughter.

Shehnaaz open the door, her mother get scared looking at her daughter's conditions. Her mascara was spread all over her eyes and face, her hairs are in bad condition because she pulled them.

"Yeh kya halat bana rakhi hai apni" she shout on her. She enter in her room. Shehnaaz hug her tightly. She make her sit on bed while hugging her.

"Kya hua beta?" She clean her face.

"Mum... mumma wo".

"Bol baccha".

Shehnaaz nodded as no and hug her tightly.

"Thodi der aese raho bass" she said in cracking voice.

"Kuch to bata hua kya?" She caresses her hairs.

"Kuch nahi ladai ho gai bass sidharth se" she try to hide the truth but she forget samne uski maa hai.

"Itni si baat par to meri bahadur beti royegi nahi sabko rulane wali ro rahi hai baat kuch badi hai".

"Nahi bass yahi baat hai".

"Pyaar karne lagi hai usse?".

Shehnaaz look at her with widened eyes then look at other side.

"Aesa nahi hai" she look down.

"Acha phir kiu usko chup chup kar balcony se dekhti thi kiu uske ghar bhagne ke bahane dhundhti thi bol".

"Leki... lekin wo mujhse.... pyaar ni karta" she sob left her mouth.

"Kisne kaha?".

"Usne khud kaha meine suna".

"To kya hua wo pyaar nhi karta to zaruri to nahi na ki jisse hum pyaar kare wo bhi humse pyaar kare, koi tumse pyaar naa kare isse tumhara pyaar kam nahi ho jaata...tumhara pyaar kaafi hai ...tum kaafi ho" she cupped her face and drop a kiss on her forehead. She make her laid on bed.

Her mother left the room after making her sleep but when she left the room shehnaaz open her eyes. Her eyes turn red and swallow because of continuously crying. She open her phone and saw her and his pictures. She cover her mouth and start crying again.

Mohabbat - The Tale Of Love (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें