◆Island Rescue Mission IV½◇

His mind felt like it was being raised out of a pool of mud as he felt his conscious rising into the place within him without a speck of light. Still, it was closer than where he'd been before - wherever that place was. In there, he felt nothing...

But still felt like crap at the same time.

Now, though, Katsuki could at least detect the sensations taking place throughout his body while still grappling for control over it. A light pressure came and went from his chest, he felt, over and over again.

Then what the hell was that impossibly soft, warm thing covering his mouth?

Slowly, after the second time he felt the pressure come off his chest, he forced his eyes open just as that weird softness came over his mouth again and warm air passed down his throat.

"Yuki-Chan, look! He's waking up!"

What the...?

Katsuki's blurred vision cleared more as he blinked. The first thing he saw were familiar green eyes looking down at him, pieces of white and black hair dangling in front of them. A round face appeared next to hers, big brown eyes blinking frantically as Ochaco looked over him with concern.

"Thank goodness," Miyuki breathed. He blinked, still trying to wrap his brain about what was going on as the half-and-half girl let go of his shoulders. "Are you okay?"

He looked up at her with a blank expression. Then, his gaze drifted to Ochaco who was kneeling by her side. At that moment, he remembered the pressure he felt on his chest and mouth.

Wait...!

Cautiously, his gaze drifted down their faces, stopping right on their mouths. Miyuki and Ochaco raised their brows, confused.

He sprang up into an upright position, a tense expression on his face as be jabbed a finger at the two girls.

"Which one of you did it?!" He exclaimed, catching the attention of his other classmates in the room. "Tell me right now!"

Denki dropped the towel from his head and let out a sigh. "Bakugo's finally awake."

"Huh? Really?" Hanta muttered as he ate a bar of chocolate, water dripping from his hero costume. He pointed towards Dr. Megamun behind him and Denki, the cyborg scientist standing in front of a helm with Mina and Momo keeping watch over him as he steered the vessel. "Good. Some sense could be knocked into that guy now, at least."

Miyuki raised her hands to placate Katsuki when his glare intensified. "Calm down. You've been unconscious for some time now since you and Izuku almost drowned," she said.

"So what're you talking about? Who did what?" Ochaco questioned, head inclined in curiosity.

"Someone in here... gave me CPR just now...!" Katsuki seethed, suddenly starting to feel uncomfortable in his damp clothes. "Which one of you filthy scumbags did it?!"

"Miyuki-San did," Ejirou answered. He sat by a heater wrapped in a sizable towel just like Izuku and Tenya next to him. A strange smirk slipped onto his face when the ash-blonde's eyes enlarged.

"Your technique and form were phenomenal, Sasaki-Kun," Tenya complimented, nodding approvingly. "I didn't realize you were so well-trained in administering first-aid. Still, it is to be expected of our second most well-performing student!"