Chapter 3.

After a few hours later Y/N has finally been discharged from the hospital, He went home and packed up his thing's.. He looked at the small cramped house and felt deja vu, It's been his home his entire life and now his going to move out.

_______
Y/N POV

I went outside of the house and felt unsure of leaving.

It's the home where my mother and grandma raised me, despite my father being absent most of the time i really didn't mind not having a father figure.

"Are you ready to go sir?" Rui stated as he opened the car window from the inside.

"Mhm.." I went inside the van.

As we drove away i just stared at my old home.

We were quiet on the way to my new "home".

All i have to do is pretend to be the boss's husband and be part of "assassin" team or whatever, i thought she was bluffing.

I managed to somehow fall asleep on the way to our destination.

As i woke up i found us in a isolated mansion.

Like literally in the middle of nowhere just surrounded by trees.

"We have arrived sir." I looked at the beautiful modern mansion.

"Woah.." I mumbled.

"Really big isn't it?" A girl from the back talked with joy.

"WHAT THE.." I jumped off the seat and bumped my head off the car ceiling.

"Ouch.." I rubbed the pain.

"Ahh.. Sorry to scare you I didn't really mean to!" She chuckled.

"Oh.. Remember the girl we talked about who you'd be under, That's her.. Leader of the assassination team, Kang Haerin." Rui introduced Haerin.

"Howie!" She smiled.

We shook our hands.

"I somehow managed to fall asleep on the backseat so I couldn't meet you properly hehe.." Haerin said embarrassed.

We got off the car and i took my backpack.

"Welcome new sir." The servant bowed and took my backpack.

"Oh.. Don't worry it isn't really heavy." I said.

"A tough one, I See!" Haerin nodded in approval.

"Kitty you shouldn't be saying those things out loud, you naur?" A girl walked down the stairs.