Chapter 8.

_______

"We'll talk later Yuki.." Minji stood up with a pissed reaction and put her coat on as she walked out with Hanni to go to where they kept Chaewon.

Yuki sighed.

"Why were you keeping it a secret from the beginning?" Hyunjin stood up and pinned Yuki to the wall.

Yuki looked away.

"ANSWER ME!" Hyunjin punched Yuki causing him to fall down.

"Hyunjin! Stop!" Danielle assisted Yuki.

"YOU DON'T KNOW THE SHIT SHE HELPED ME THROUGH! YOU SHOULD BE THANKING ME SINCE IT WAS A BIG DECISION TO RAT HER OUT!" Yuki stood up and punched Hyunjin.

I looked at them just fighting, I didnt want to be part of this shit so i just sat on my chair.

"YOU TWO! STOP THIS!" Danielle shouted as the bodyguard's interferred and break the two apart.

They were both escorted to their own respective room's.

"Why was Hyunjin pissed as hell?" I asked.

"Well.. Yuki hasnt really gained Hyunjin's trust yet, In fact they have never talked to each other despite so much missions where they were paired up." Haewon replied.

"That scientist girl really gained Yuki's trust for him to react like that." Haerin spoke up.

I noticed Hyein was covering her ear's so i went to her and comforted her.

"Hey Hyein, It's fine now.." I patted her back.

"Really?" She looked at me.

"Yeah.." I replied as she finally looked up.

I helped her stand up as we decided to go to Minji.

As we arrived we looked through the interogation room to find them talking formally.

"I guess they're boss really is chill.." Haewon stated.

We listened as Hanni was taking down notes.

"Hey." I said.

"Shh!" She glared at me.

"Alright Jeez.. Just wanted to say sorry for the shit i did." I walked off.

"WAIT!" She pulled my hand.

"I accept your apology!" She said.

"What really?" I responded.

"Yeah.. Cause it was also my fault, And i want to actually work with you." She stated.

"Well then since we didnt shake hands properly.. Pleasure to be working with you from now on, Miss Pham!" We shook hand's as she putted the clipboard unto my arms.

"Your first job is to write whatever is important to what they're saying! Blehhh.." She sticked her tounge out as she walked away.

That girl..

I wrote everything down to what they were saying and none of the things they said really made sense to me.

Minji wrapped things up as she left the room.

"Oh, You're here." She smiled lightly.

"Well, Your assistant kind of forced me." I chuckled.

"Well i guess i have to scold her later for making my husband work.." She teased.

"We're not really married, Miss Kim perhaps you forgot.." I hid my face with the clipboard.

"Of course i remember.." She chuckled.