Chapter 5.

______

"Didn't the boss tell ya to stop slacking?" A guy with a gun scolds me.

"Sorry sir, I just wanted some fresh air."

"Sorry ain't going to secure the whole building." The guy continues to scold me as Haerin slowly walks up to the guy.

"Yes sir."

"Well--"

Haerin turns the guy around and knocks him out with her fist.

"He wasn't nice." Haerin chuckled.

"Luckily we hid before we got caught." Haewon sighed.

I took the guy's uniform off as Haerin threw his body in the same bin.

"This is small this could fit you actually Haewon." I gave the outfit to Haewon.

"Yep, It's too small for me so.." Haerin slowly walked away.

"What's the point of disguises anyways? They'll probably suspect us before we even get to the actual project." I stated.

"Tsk tsk.. Y/N, You don't really know how this works huh.." Haewon shook her head.

"Well yeah.."

"Think about it like this.. Do you even know all of your co-workers before you joined us?"

"Well except one but.."

"Exactly! No one likes their job and no one likes neither know all their  co-workers so better stop yapping and let's go!" Haewon grabbed my hand as we went inside the door.

"Are you sure you're fine here, Haerin? I looked at Haerin.

"Yeah Yeah, Danielle is still finding another entrance way for me so i just have to catch up"

We went inside the building to find it to be so secured.

"Y/N, Can you hear me?" Minji spoke through the earclip.

"Yes boss."

"Take off the earclip since you'll draw suspicion, Haewon should guide you on the mission for the mean time until Haerin arrives."

"Copy boss."

"Don't fail me, Honey.." Minji ended the transmission.

I covered my blushing face.

"Y/N? Are you okay? Are you sick?" Haewon touched my neck.

"No no.. It's fine." I took off the earclip.

"Before we go down there, There's things i want to clear up."

"Yeah?"

"You better not do any dumb shit while Haerin isnt with us.."

"Yes ma'am."

"I know the skills your capable of but since we're working together, Hold that skills until we actually need it.. Alright?"
Haewon patted my back.

"Yes ma'am." I patted her back also.

"And also put this fake moustache on.. You look silly."

I took the fake moustache and put it on my face.

Haewon just silently chuckled.

We went down only to find ourselves getting scolded.

"DIDNT I TELL YOU TO MAN THE LAB?" A scary looking man shouted at us.

"Yes boss we're truly sorry." Haewon said as we both bowed.

"The last thing i'll be doing is killing you both, Now get back there."