Sexualities/Gender Identities Pt.11

Yeah, of course there's another part, no one's surprised anymore.

I was watching Beyblade Burst Surge Episode 19 the other day. In the episode, bladers were pairing themselves up for the team battles. Everything about this whole episode

IS.

SO.

GAYYYYYY.

Good grief.

Deadass, the first pair was Silas and Free, which off the bat is already pretty mmmm👀.

Free was, like always, in the forest when he saw his deer friend in the bushes. They acknowledge each others presence and Free calls for Silas because he KNOWS Silas is watching him. These cocky little shits-

Here, let me type out their EXACT conversation.

Free
"You can come out now. They already know you're here."

Silas
(Comes out from behind tree) "Yo!" (Chuckles and shyly scratches his cheek) "I had a feeling you wouldn't have a partner just yet, so I thought I'd pay a visit."

Free
(Tilts head and smiles) "Oh, did you now? Would you just say you wanna be my partner?"

Silas
(Laughs)

LIKE MY GAWD.

Talk about gay tension.

This is blatant flirting if I've ever heard it.

And I've already gone over Lui and Dante pairing up in previous parts, but still. Flying your crush all the way to your private island so you can ask them in person to be your partner?

Homosexual.

Also, Hikaru's reaction to finding out Aiga was teaming up with Ranjiro was so endearing. Hyuga knew Hikaru was looking forward to asking Aiga to be his partner and was concerned for his brother. However, Hikaru was happy for Aiga, saying they make a better team.

Wanna see the gayest battle built on trust, mutual respect, and synergy? WATCH SILAS & FREE VS. DANTE & LUI!
That shit goes hard.

Another side tangent, but in episode 21, Rantaro & Valt are battling against the Hizashi Brothers and there's a moment where Rantaro tells the brothers just how hyped up he is and Silas, who is sitting in the stands, says "What is he doing? This is probably the happiest he's ever been!"

This totally supports my platonic partner Silas and Rantaro headcannon and I thank the creators for giving me this.

Sorry there were no pictures in this one. Wattpad has been messing up the structure.