ADDRESSING THIS BOOK

Hello Wattpad peoples.

I'm the author, Colby Kurogami, here with a quick announcement regarding my Beyblade Burst Weirdness book, aka, the one you're currently reading.

About three or some years ago, I posted a chapter titled 'Coming to an End' where I had announced that this book would be marked as completed and never updated again after the last few parts were published. A week or so later, I then published 'Conclusion' as the last chapter on the series.

This book went on to collect dust for a while until November 11, 2022 that I posted a random incorrect quote chapter, completely unannounced. In said chapter, I said I wasn't returning but, womp womp, here I am now with at least fifty extra chapters that weren't here before.

To give some background, I came out as part of the lgbtq+ community when I was thirteen and was closeted for a long time. I got into other fandoms and fell in love with queer culture and the joy it brought me when I saw queer content within the fandoms I was in. Which, in turn, as I turn to my old self, brought me back to this dusty book.

I originally was only going to post one part to my Sexualities/Gender Identities series because I thought it would be fun and remind me of my younger self however, as you can see, it turned into a SERIES. From there, I spiraled back into incorrect quotes and angst (like I always do). Most readers probably don't care, but I do, so here it is:

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL COMEBACK TO BEYBLADE BURST WEIRDNESS AND A FORMAL PROMISE TO GET THIS BOOK TO 200 CHAPTERS.

Damn. Yeah, that's that. Enjoy it or whatever. Thanks.
I'm going to bed.