Students Partying After the First Semester

At the start of October, Mince laughed at Bennett's face, showing him their scores to the latter's dismay.

"Fine, the party's at your place," contacting everyone to let them know the change.

The end of the week, Simon shook his head. He was surprised to get a direct invite to the party.

"Told you it would eventuate," his sister claimed.

"You mean happen?"

"Same meaning, look it up! Let's party!"

"Hold up," Mince said, earning the crowd's annoyance. "Nothing hard to drink, my family's gonna be back tomorrow, don't damage anything, and no one goes upstairs, got it?"

Begrudging nods and fine ringed out of people's mouths.

"Ant?"

"Si?"

"I've been trying to find you for days."

"They seriously didn't give us the same schedule at all. Why are you here?

"Bennett saw me hanging out with my classmates and said to come. Most of your class is here right? Came for the ladies?"

"I've barely bonded with any of the girls tbh."

"What about her," pointing to a girl in more conservative clothing.

"Felice came here? Talk to you later," rushing over to her. "Hey, wasn't expecting to see you here."

"My therapist said it'd be a good idea to start socializing more, so I asked Bennett if I could come if I tutor him. He did better on the second quiz but when I asked him for an invite, he laughed at me in front of his friends, so I went to Mince instead." Her weak smile said it all.

"Hey, I'm glad you're here. I'm borderline Kirby's plus one anyway. Oh, meet my old friend," taking her to see Ant.

While they chatted, Bennett's crew rolled around.

"This place is so lame, like a bounce house, trampoline, beer pong, slide, video games? What is this a eight-year old's party?"

They laughed, but Monte rose a finger. "What would your party have?"

"Uhh..twice as much as this guy, his parents are more broke compared to mine. It's like a sink, he's a leak faucet."

Simon's friends moaned while a pissed off Mince grabbed Edith. "Start dancing with me, just have your friends post it online."

"Ooh, someone's feisty," tossing Elize her phone to record while they started grinding against one another. Jenzie hyped it up enough to bring Nikia, Sharell, and Mary Kane, forming a center of ladies around them. Felice seemed interested in. Ant pushed her and Simon to join them, but Edith brushed them away as more people started arriving.

"Mince is stealing our babes."

Jarrod winced as a new arrival admired his physique. "Then boys, let's divide and conquer."

Arlene was climbing up the ladder of the bounce house slide. Her hand slipped when Len caught her in time.

"Wanna ride," making her head pull back. "No, I mean let's go down together," causing her to blush. "I mean the slide, again."

"Oh, sure." She held his waist before sliding down into the house section. "You're weird, but kinda funny."

"Um, since we're alone," spotting Jarrod nearby, "I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?"

Her cheeks widened. "Oh yeah, sure. If you want."

Jarrod whispered something to another girl while Haejin followed a tired Nikia, who pulled out a book in front of his face.

"You brought a book to a party?"

"It's a manga about a girl who does whatever she can to be popular but just wants friends."

"That's so," about to laugh until noticing the girl on the cover looked similar to her, "oh," interesting.

Meanwhile, Bennett twirled with Sharell, who left to use the bathroom. He searched around for anyone to dance. Simon got distracted by her waving hi while the rich boy knocked into Felice.

She recovered. "I could dance with you?"

He laughed in her face and brushed her aside, going to dance with Jenize and Elize for a bit until the Zes took each other's hands to jump into the bounce castle, leaving him alone. Ant caught Simon up to speed while he grabbed Bennett.

"Hey, looking for ladies who like you?"

"Yeah man, link me up."

"Follow me," walking with him outside to get in a bus and putting his metrocard in for his friend before jumping off. Bennett only realized what was happening as the bus drove off, while Anthony returned to the party as Sharell got out of the bathroom, wondering where he was.

"Bennett said he had something to do. Sharell is it? Can I take his place?"

"Sure." As she led him away, he winked back to Simon, gesturing his eyes to cheer up and make a move on Felice.

"Screw him. Well don't, there's better guys out there."

"Yeah, I don't belong here, I should leave."

"No," instinctively reaching before she could leave. "Stay. I want you here."

"You do?"

He nodded. "If they can dance badly and get away with it, so can we. Just dance how you want to the beat."

She wiped a tear off and swayed her arms and hips to him, which he mirrored, not losing sight of her to watch her smile pick up.

Meanwhile, Monte was dancing with Kirby, splitting focus between him, spying on Len and Arlene talking. When the latter left, Jarrod walked over to him with a girl in toe that was clearly smashed.

"Just keep saying bae, and she'll be onto you like honey," snickering.

"Wait, but Arlene and I were," as the girl leaned into his face.

"Bae," snuggling with him, "I missed you. Wanna make out like we used too?"

Kirby winced. "Monte, give me a sec."

He was gonna let her go but a shake from Jarrod changed his mind. "Um, wait, you wanna make this official?"

It took her mind off of things while Arlene screamed after finding Len about to kiss the girl.

"I leave for a few minutes and you're about to kiss another girl?! Are you serious," slapping him away.

"You're cheating on me again," the other girl asked, slapping him.

"Again!? Don't ever speak to me again!"

"Wait!"

Her anger got her into Jarrod's arms immediately while Len's attempt to explain fell on deaf ears.

As Simon and Felice held each other's shoulder, a thought crossed his mind.

"Where's Devlin?"

Their friend was playing games and snagging the food to eat. Felice decided to take a drink, and went so crazy, Simon had to chase her around as she struck Len back into the ball pit, backflipped over the trampoline, and jete battu over the gaming section. Simon and Kirby decided to call a taxi and get her home.

"Well that was a night."

He held Felice up as she fell asleep. "Yup."