II Introduction/Information II

預言

Konoha is a Beautiful and bountiful wonderland full of exotic plants and creatures. But this beautiful land was divided by the decision of both the Uchiha and Uzumaki clans. (Now Namikaze) as they dined to live in peace with each other because of the war that nearly happened because of the agreements between the Uchiha clan and the Uzumaki clan. Leading them to separate the land into two nations. But on one sinful day, the nine-tails fox appeared. (A great and powerful fox who holds limitless power and is feared throughout history.) Destroying and causing great devastation to Konoha. And with that, the two great nations had to work together to seal the nine-tails as it was too powerful to defeat. But by doing this the Uzumaki clan took the burden to seal it inside them. But the Uchiha clan thought of this as a selfish act for power so they could destroy the Uchiha clan and finally rule Konoha. And with that, Konoha was divided by the two great nation as they have been separated for one thousand years in harmony still unaware of the great danger that will fall among all of Konoha...

                                                                        -  Hagoromo Ōtsutsukii