II New Friends II P.7

新しい友達

                                               SEASON 2シーズン2

My eyes set upon the vast beauty of the kingdom. Yes, I heard stories of the magnificent kingdom of the Uchiha and its goods, but I never imagined coming here in person without my parents. I was awed at the site of the dark midnight sky hovering over the sizeable old palace in the distance. 

                                                              *   *   *

"Wait! I can't go to the Uchiha Kingdom! That'll cause too much trouble for you!" Naruto shouted at me as I took my eyes off my palace. "Dobe, we're not going to my palace...In fact, that's the last place I want to go..." I stated the last part close to a whisper. Naruto looked down with sad eyes as both tails and ears lowered. Naruto then looked up at me with a cute smile as his tails and ears lifted. He started walking towards me as he held both of my hands. I blushed at yet again, another magical moment between us. 

"Sasuke...Please be honest with me because...you are someone I care about, now so.." Naruto said in the sweetest voice ever, it echoed in my ears as a pink blush spread across his whiskered cheeks. Naruto let go of my hands due to his embarrassment. which...I found absolutely adorable.

I chuckled as he scratched the back of his head. "Umm, s-so where are we staying?" Naruto asked, Still embarrassed he held Sasuke's hands. I pointed in the direction of some scary old woods. "W-What! No way Sasuke! I'm not going in there at NIGHT!" Naruto complained loudly. "Dobe just wait and see..." I said before heading to the entrance of the woods and holding out my hand in front of me. "Akeru ("Open" in Japanese) " I said furiously as my Sharingan unlocked. The air was densined vigorously. 

Naruto whimpered at Sasuke's aura releasing throughout the air. This is the power of an Uchiha, I guess the stories weren't wrong... Naruto thought as a feeling of impressed flowed throughout his body. But an unrevealing sight happened before their eyes. The illusions that were set before him were now an opening to a beautiful breathtaking forest a portal. Naruto awed and wowed at the sight of the forest as it was truly gorgeous, the trees were the same height as the trees near his palace. 

"This is the Hyuga forest, My grandfather created that barrier. Its purpose is to keep this forest out of trouble. Mainly this forest contains a wide variety of plants and animals that can be used for curing many diseases. But...It's also where I used to hide when I was younger...this place is full of old memories." I said zooming out on the past. "Your adorable Sasuke you know that?" I heard Naruto's state as came back to reality. I blushed. "You're really not scared to say anything off your mind are you?" I questioned as we walked through the forest. "Nope!" Naruto said cutely.

I suddenly stopped as I heard a noise from the brushes as Naruto bumped into me from behind. "Oww-Sasuke what are yo-" I covered Naruto's mouth with my hand to shut him up. I then moved my mouth towards his ear. "Someone is falling us..." I whisper in Naruto's ear. I could sense Naruto tensing up and eyes widening. I couldn't sense him at all, yet Sasuke did? Naruto thought angrily as he pulled out a knife from nowhere and stood in front of me in a fighting stance.

Naruto is adorable when he's serious. I smiled at the thought as I stood still. "Sharigan!" I said fiercely as the air densined around me. Naruto whimpers again at the densities of the air. My eyes turned into the color of blood as I angrily scanned the area. "Come out, it's me," I said sighing as my Sharingan disappeared as well as the density of the air. 

                                                             *   *   *

As we walked through the forest, we suddenly heard a rustling sound coming from above. Before we knew it, a young boy jumped in front of us, striking a pose as he landed gracefully on the ground. He stood up straight and bowed respectfully in our direction, his long brown hair and light lavender eyes catching my attention. I couldn't help but notice that he had the same striking features as the girl I had bumped into earlier. He was tall, just like Sasuke, but still towered over me. I blushed at the sight of him.