II Feelings II P.4

感情

                                                           *   *   *

Well, it's been a day seen the incident with Sasuke occurred. And yeah, when I arrived home I got a well-earned beating from my mom and another lecture from my dad. But let's go to the present time where it's dinner. 

I was eating my food peacefully but I realized I was thinking about Sasuke the whole time which made my face turn red in the process. Kushina notices and quickly takes action. "Naruto is something wrong?" Kushina asks with worried-filled eyes. (Kushina is my lovely mom and the queen of the whole nation as well.) "N-no Mom, nothing's wrong..." I lied which as my mom, she saw right through it. I saw Mom smirk at me and then saying. "Minato! leave. now." Mom instructed Dad, which made him shocked at first but he did as he was told and left the dining hall. 

As soon as the coast was clear she turned her head towards me. "Is it a girl?" Mom asked with a wide smirk across her face. "N-No!" I was surprised she guessed it was about love as my tails flenched. "Oh~ That's a pity I was really hoping my son could a least have gotten some girl now that he's 17 right?" Mom said with a disappointed tone with a tint of sarcasm as she left the dining hall. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. But...Now I am alone in the dining hall at night. Did I mention I'm scared of the dark because it's pretty dark in here, don't you think? And with that, I left the dining hall. 

 When I reached the long stairs of the castle, I saw a picture of an ancestor of mine and someone next to him who had the same black wings as Sasuke. That thought led me to another. I wonder what Sasukes doing right now?...

                                                      *   *   *

 It was morning and a thought occurred in my mind that today was unlike any other day this day was going to be exciting! I hopped out of bed and entered my bathroom to do my routine. As I finished I had already changed into my clothes. Then I grabbed my long silver sword. I then went toward the large windows of my bedroom and opened them all the way. 

My life as a prince was pretty dull, and I needed some excitement so I did as anyone would do at my age. Sneak out. And you're probably asking...why do I have to sneak out? It's because Itachi told my parent's about the whole damn incident and now I had to stay in the palace but...Like hell, I would do that. I stretched out my dark black wings getting ready to take off. 

I flew out of my large bedroom window as I felt the morning breeze brush through my dark hair, The sun brimming in my onyx eyes. The feeling of flying in the mornings was just amazing. It felt good leaving that nasty palace. All the female guards would flirt with me. It was just horrible but in other words, I've never fallen in love myself so I really wouldn't know how it felt but I feel like that might change soon...

                                                     *   *   *

I woke up the following day with one thing on my mind, Ramen! As I rush out of my room. I scurried downstairs before I was stopped. "Naruto~kun! Stop" Those were the last words I heard before I fell on my bum hard. "Owie~," I said in pain while rubbing up. "N-Naruto~kun are y-you alright?" I finally turned around to see a dark purple-haired girl with beautiful lavender eyes.

 "Umm yeah...who are you?" I asked while scratching the back of my head. "H-Hinata" The girl answered with a shy but cute voice. I stood up and faced her. "Hinata...You have really pretty eyes just so you know!" I said as I ran down the stairs. Hinata's face burned red as she collapsed to the ground. Fully flustered.

I started running downstairs to the dining hall for my ramen but I suddenly halted at the picture I saw yesterday. Oh! I have to clean out the old shed! I thought to myself. I luckily didn't get grounded so I could still go out. I then continued running until I leaped into one of the chairs at the long dining table. The large windows of the dining hall reflected the sun's rays onto my golden locks which shimmered thought-out the room.

As I sat alone and thought that my parents probably had something to do. So I sneaked out of the palace, unnoticed. As I entered through the mystical forest full of plants and animals escaping the palace full of dreadful memories of the past. I felt a cool breeze fly through my blond hair as I ran, the sun shining through the long trees above, and the long wet grass in the mornings I felt beneath my toes. This is how it felt to feel alive for me...

I finally reached the shed full of old vines and vegetation all around. I signed. "Oh man, I got to clean this pile of rubbish..." I complained to myself as I slowly went towards the old shed. I hesitated to open the shed because of the intimidating aura it was bringing out. "Come on Naruto! This is only cleaning!" I motivated myself. Then as I reached for the handle it started moving on its own. "Ahhhhhhh" I screamed and ran away from the shed. "I knew it was haunted! I knew it!" I yelled running away.

                                                      *   *   *

As I flew through the open sky already in another nation's premises I heard a loud scream coming from below me. Then to see a blonde running, I was quite interested soo...I flew down to check it out cause I had nothing better to do. As I flew down. I landed on the ground perfectly with my wings.

 But then I looked forward to seeing the blonde-haired boy running right towards me! Crash! I opened my eyes to see that I collapsed on the floor, also feeling some weight on top of my body. I then shifted my head to see what it was and it was the blond that ran into me just now.

 My dark black wings covered him.  He looked up at my face. I now had a clear look at him...Naruto. My face somehow felt heated because he was touching my eight-pack with his small hands. I could see his face burning up. (>/////<)

He quickly got off of me and stood up as fast as he could. "I-I-I'm s-so sorry!" Naruto apologized as I stood up now facing him. To be honest I thought he was taller but he was about 6-5 inches shorter than I was quite short if you ask me. He had whiskers as well. Pretty cute. I thought to myself. 

"Naruto it's me," I said in an annoyed tone that he couldn't realize me a first glance. He then looked up from the ground to my face as his eyes slowly widened. "S-Sasuke," He said before running toward me and giving me a tight hug. I blushed at the sudden action then my body suddenly moved on its own and hugged back.

I think I might be having feelings for him... The two boys thought as they soon broke the hug.

                                                      *   *    *