Chapter 5

I heard So Mun say 'Mr. Ma. You have become an evil spirit?'     

So Mun looked worried for the guy who just landed in front of us. So Mun said 'What's going on? What are you ~' The guy interrupted him saying 'Mun.' So Mun continued 'What's with all the blood?' The guy then said 'I told you, I can't go to the past. Nothing can be the same again.' So Mun replied 'I can't understand what's going on. What do you think you are doing?' I decided to speak 'So Mun he is not the ajhussi you knew.' So Mun then said 'It's because of the evil spirit. We can just remove it. Let me help you. I can do it.' Mr. Ma then pushed So Mun with his powers. I got behind So Mun and caught him. Mr. Ma said 'No, it's not because of anyone else. I don't know who you are So Mun or what you are trying to do. But this is my revenge. Don't get in my way.' So Mun at this point was not moving probably because he couldn't understand but I couldn't just sit and watch. I yelled 'You can't leave like this.' I then moved towards Mr. Ma to punch him. I slid and stood in front of him to block him. I was able to punch him and while fighting I looked at So Mun and yelled 'So Mun, get yourself together.' Mr. Ma took the chance and used his powers to stick me to the wall. He then used the police barriers to block my way of getting out. He then walked away. I yelled at So Mun to get it together. Finally, he got out of it and went to fight Mr. Ma but the prison guards got in the way. So Mun then helped me get out of the barriers. 

We decided to join the others at the facility where Mr. Park was getting treated. We got there but Oppa said he couldn't smell any evil spirits. Hana asked So Mun to summon the territory, but even Hana unnie couldn't sense any evil spirits. We split up in the hospital but we couldn't sense anything. 

We were all having a meeting in the Yung place. Hana told us what had happened. She said Mr. Ma could see us from the other side of the territory and it was the first time something like this happened. So Mun said 'I still don't get it, evil spirits usually take hosts who are similar to them.' Min-Joon my partner said 'It's his rage. Unlike the others, Ma Ju-Seok's blind rage attracted the evil spirit.' Mo-Tak stood up and said 'Hold on, Let's say that's how he was possessed. How can he be so powerful even when he hasn't killed anyone? He has to be at least a level three. This is just incomprehensible.' Wi-Gen then said 'This isn't the first time something incomprehensible has happened. So Mun, we couldn't understand how his body accepted me.' Mae-Ok said 'That's right. He wasn't in a coma when he took Wi-Gen in.' Mo-Tak added 'And his power surpasses all of ours.' Oppa decided to say 'So that means that evil spirit... I mean Mr. Ma is as powerful as So Mun.' Jong-Guk his partner said 'He doesn't mean So Mun is an evil spirit. Anyway, this just means that Ma Ju-Seok is unpredictable.' Gi-Ran Mo-Tak's partner then said ' We must consider all possibilities. He may be different from the other evil spirits the moment he becomes a full evil spirit.' Wi-Gen then said 'We must stop him from committing murder. We don't know what could happen if he takes even one life. Right now, the best thing we can do is to summon the evil spirit within him as soon as possible.'

I was about to leave the Yung place when Min-Joon stopped me, he said 'How are you feeling? You stayed quiet the whole time.' I replied 'I didn't have anything to say. At least nothing important.' He nodded and said 'How are you feeling? I know you fought him.' I replied 'I am kind of mad at So Mun about what happened today but I also understand that Mr. Ma is someone important to him.' Min-Joon then said 'Sua you have another power except for your 5 senses as well. You need to figure it out.' I nodded and walked away. 

I was with So Mun in this room. He had gone to Yung's place for a while. He looked so cute and peaceful while sleeping. I wanted to get near his face but he woke up. He said 'Am I that handsome?' I replied 'Only when you are sleeping.' He stood up and we were looking at the evil spirits sketches when we heard a loud bomb. So Mun said 'What was that?' I replied 'Oppa.' We went out to see what had happened. When we got out the kitchen was a mess. So Mun was asking what had happened, while all I could say was 'Wow.' Oppa wanted to make Mr. Ma's mother porridge before her surgery but obviously, it didn't go well. I then said 'Oppa I think you need to go to the hospital.' He just went back and drowned his face in the water. 

We moved from the hideout a little later than expected. So Mun got a call from Hana, she asked if we were at the hospital. So Mun replied that we were still on the way. Hana then asked 'Why aren't you there yet?' So Mun changed the subject and asked 'Why did you call?' Hana said that there was a chance that Mr. Ma could show up in the hospital. Just then Oppa said he could smell something. I asked 'Oppa is it Mr. Ma?' Oppa said that this was a familiar smell. Just then Mo-Tak called So Mun and said 'Someone visited Ju-Seok at the prison the day after he ruined his trial. But CCTV footage is gone and there are no records of it. No one remembers anything either. Also, someone broke in here the day before his escape and left without a trace. That's when they found him unconscious.' And the next thing was that everyone agreed Mr. Hwang was probably the one behind everything. I tried to hear something, it was hard for me but if I just tried to listen to a certain sound then; I said 'I can hear Mr. Hwang and the woman's footsteps.' Just then Oppa also said 'Oh, I can smell them. This bad smell and it's getting closer.' We realized Mr. Ma's mother was in danger.

I could see them in the opposite corridor, I stopped So Mun and made him look at them but the woman pushed the fire alarm and created chaos. So Mun was about to walk towards them but I stopped him saying 'Mun, Let's check on Mr. Ma's mother first.' When we got to the surgery room, all the doctors were on the ground. Mr. Ma's mother's vital signs were also critical. So Mun was trying to talk to her. Thankfully Ms. Chu came in time and saved her.

I was with So Mun and Hana in front of the hospital. I was looking at them from afar, I could hear their conversation. I didn't think I would be getting jealous watching them from behind. We were in the car when Hana felt evil spirits. We got to the abandoned buildings, So Mun jumped straight to the level the evil spirits were in. I could hear and see Mr. Ma and he was choking Mr. Park. I jumped right beside So Mun. So Mun said 'This revenge is useless. He wasn't the one who killed Ms. Lee' Just then Hana also arrived and said 'He is right, It was the man who approached you. He used Mr. Park to kill Min-Ji. It was Mr. Hwang's doing.' I added 'Please trust us. I can hear that evil spirit talking inside of you right now. The evil spirit inside you is manipulating you.' So Mun then said 'We just need to get rid of it. Then--' I said 'Mr. Ma don't listen to the evil spirit. You have to trust us.' In the end, we couldn't stop his anger. We tried to stop him but he pushed all of us into different corners with his power. 

I could feel a metal rod piercing my stomach, I threw out some blood, and I managed to say 'The evil spirit has become more powerful. We need to catch him. We must.' Mr. Ma then said 'I warned you not to get in my way. I told you it was my final warning.' So Mun stood up and said 'I begged you to stop. But now, you've left me no choice!.'        

A/N: I can't believe the drama has ended. I can't wait for season 3. I will start posting the chapter's alternative days. Happy reading.